Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dear females/ normies - If We're Not Attractive, How Do You Expect Us To Get Laid?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
This is the Catch-22 of retard Normieism. On one hand, they'll say they won't show interest in someone because they aren't attracted to them, and scream at the top of their lungs ""NICENESS IS THE BARE MINIMUM!" On the other, they'll say that we can't get laid because of random shit we type on the internet. Thus it can be assumed that, until we get laid, we'll always be assumed to pieces of shit. So how the fuck do we become "more attractive"?

We've had zero or next to zero sexual interest in us since the day we were born. Apparently, just being confident will magically solve things? Pfft.

If you're ugly, women will laugh at your attempts to be confident instead. If we try to be social dynamos \, we'd just look like snake oil salesman, and be laughed at for trying. The farther away your face is from Robbie Rotten (the pinnacle of masculine facial aesthetics), the more impossible your situation will become.
It is a self-feeding cycle that will forever make us the laughing stock of the internet. 1. Incel tries new thing. 2. Incel is laughed at for trying new thing because he isn't attractive. 3. Incel is told he is a bad person for not slaying pussy. Rinse, lather, repeat, until all of your self-esteem dies.

its over

Life is a catch-22.

>You're depressed because you have no gf
>You have no gf because you're depressed
Or
>Can't get a job without experience
>Can't get experience without a job

Life is a catch-22.

Or
fuark. so true.

lol at not fantasizinf about death every second of ur life

Incel treats women well = "Nice guy" (eww)
Chad treats women well = Gentleman

Incel treats women badly = Misogynist
Chad treats women badly = "Bad boy"

Incel doesn't interact with women at all = Creepy, likely rapist
Chad doesn't interact with women at all = Shy, gentle soul

fuck this life

its not even just about unable to " get laid" being deprived of any sort of female attention / presence is extremely detrimental to your health. Hell look at me im an unstable wreck with 0 skills.

At this point I just want normies to see that female nature isnt as innocent as they believe.

Some day, my mentality will be broken, some day I will take all money, buy testosterone, exercise and start killing those, who will tell me shit like that

its not even just about unable to " get laid" being deprived of any sort of female attention / presence is extremely detrimental to your health. Hell look at me im an unstable wreck with 0 skills.

At this point I just want normies to see that female nature isnt as innocent as they believe.
yep it does extreme damage to mental health, its why it drives many men close to sui or actually acting upon the thought

The farther away your face is from Robbie Rotten (the pinnacle of masculine facial aesthetics), the more impossible your situation will become.
It is a self-feeding cycle that will forever make us the laughing stock of the internet. 1. Incel tries new thing. 2. Incel is laughed at for trying new thing because he isn't attractive. 3. Incel is told he is a bad person for not slaying pussy. Rinse, lather, repeat, until all of your self-esteem dies.
holy shit. Literally my life

Life is a catch-22.

Or
damn. it's over