Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dear fakecels browsing/posting this place for fun:

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Just kidding, if you know about this place its already over. Theres no possible way you have the NT to ascend if you can find this forum.

They are probably here for the schadenfreude, so they can get off our misery while living life to its fullest.

The essence of human nature. JFL at normies in their just world fallacy.

True, kill or be killed. Hurt other people or get hurt, stomp on the people on their lowest point so you can feel great. It is the feeling of grandeur after all.

True, kill or be killed. Hurt other people or get hurt, stomp on the people on their lowest point so you can feel great. It is the feeling of grandeur after all.
If we only could breed this aspect out of humanity...

God has left us.

on incels.is -> it's over is legit
IT or whatever lurking here is as low as someone can get
Elliot Rodger and other Incelistani Shaheeds
Me
@SargentIncel
The rest of the moderation team
The rest of the forum
God
Angels
Man
The Natural Order of Animals
Dirt
Demons

Women in general

Male IT Posters

IT posters of the LGBTABCDWTFBBQLEOTHELIONSAYSGRRForcetimesDistanceequalsworkC++ Community

LMAO
can i identify as a boson now

Yes and anyone who disagrees is a transsubatomicparticlephobe and needs to be chemically castrated!

I respect your new Identity as a boson

JFL at the LGBTAIDSLOLJFLADDkq1q2/r^2=FeBBQBBCBBWF*(delta)d=WC++ Community in general.

Last edited:
We need truecel tags for users who have their pics verified by a mod

on incels.is -> it's over is legit
IT or whatever lurking here is as low as someone can get
true, a regular person would never find this site cause they would be out living their life

They are probably here for the schadenfreude, so they can get off our misery while living life to its fullest.
I doubt those lame cucks are living their life to the fullest. Most of them are mad because we are handing them truths they are running out of copes to rationalize out of.

Using the black pill and understanding how women work will lead to escape.