Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Dear Diary] Hard work does nothing: Your genetics determine everything.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
This thread basically just destroyed the lack of motivation I had: https://incels.is/threads/jeremy-meeks-got-a-movie-role.196066/

Long rant thread. (TLDR AT BOTTOM FOR LAZY CELS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JEREMY MEEKS STORY (RELEVANT LATER):

Jeremy Ray Meeks (born February 7, 1984)[1] is an American fashion model. A former member of the Crips and a convicted felon, Meeks first came to prominence after his arrest in 2014 during a gang sweep called Operation Ceasefire in Stockton, California,[2] after which police posted his mug shot on Facebook.
In 2002, Meeks was charged with robbery and corporal injury to a child. Meeks had violently assaulted a 16-year-old boy when he was 18.
His mugshot was popular on social media leading him to modeling contracts after he got out of prison.[8]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let me get this straight, before I begin Incase anyone on this forum doesn't know I'm a NIGGER/BLACK/UNCLE TOM/CRACKER/OREO (whatever you want to call me I don't give a fuck anymore).
I'm a British Black. Raised by 2 African parents.

Other ethnics may understand what I'm going on about but Ethnic parents place a huge importance on education, If you're ethnic you may have heard the following:

-Son I want nothing less than a grade B or grade A.
-We came here so you can have a better life not so you can fuck around.
-Work hard.
-There's no time to play.
-School comes first.
-You can't be playing outside or playing on your playstation, you must do school work.

WORK. WORK. WORK.

To these fucking idiots, they believe your entire life should consist of work (And don't get me wrong when I go back home I'm going to say things I'll probably regret to my parents but I don't GIVE A FUCK anymore).

Why is this relevant?
All my entire life I worked. The only time I'd have "fun" is when my parents weren't in the house or when they were too tired to beat me for having fun. I always envied my white friends who'd have so much fun and their parents wouldn't force them to work every second of the day. I remember one time, my dad made me work from 9am to 5pm on a Saturday weekend (with a 30 minute lunch break) just doing maths. Then they claim to love me?
Fair to say I didn't have a childhood and I will never forgive my parents for it no matter how much they think they were doing it in a "loving" manner.

Whenever I did something wrong at school or in the house. I was getting beaten. This was the type of beating that would actually make you thank God if they grounded you because they'd beat you til you cried blood then beat you even more because you're crying so being grounded without food for the day was VERY generous.

I'm not going to write my entire life story because it would just consist of every possible way my parents would beat me, but another thing Ethnic parents do if they're not beating you is giving you a long winded story about a short point tying it to school in every possible way.

E.g. Son, Work hard in school. School first. Don't play games. Don't join your friends having fun or join gangs/wrong company. Stay alone it's safer that way.

Que Jeremey meeks.

He is the living emodiment of what my parents did not want me to turn into, I'd have probably been disowned at 18 if I had done what he did.

Meanwhile:

This guy would have appeared to have "messed up his life" at 18 by violenting assaulting a 16 year old kid.
I remember the words my mom gave me when I was 18: "You're a man now, do anything stupid: you'll be sentenced as a man."

My entire life I've had to deal with Bullying, hate, abuse and inspite of that I've never once lashed out at anyone. The closest "crime" I've committed was stealing a sweet from the 'Pick and mix' when I was 7.

Meanwhile compare my life to his:

-He was inundated with women wanting to bail him from prison.
-I was inundanted with women expressing their hatred towards me.

-He married a model straight out of prison.
-I'll end up marrying the barrel of a .45 when I get the balls to do the inevitable.

-His Genes allowed him to land a modelling gig despite his past.
-My genes have made it impossible for me to pursue any sports (I was very good at soccer but have a cond.) despite being good at them (alongside unsupportive parents who only saw working 24/7 as the gateway to happiness).

-He had foids fantasising that he'd rape them.
-Foids that I've had crushes on have taken pleasure in my abuse and one even randomly sent me clips of them making out with their bf.

-He's currently doing a movie role quite literally being himself.
-I'm doing a fucking STEM degree wanting to die every day.

-He's earning so much money he doesn't even know what to do with it.
-I'm going to probably end up in a state of poverty: can't even pursue my dreams.

-His living a life: happy.
-I wake up every day annoyed that I didn't die in my sleep.

Meeks is earning 6 figures+ despite supposedly "ruining his life" (in my parents' eyes) whilst I'll be lucky to land a job earning £20k. There's holes who spent their entire teenage years fucking around and having fun and now have made an only fans and earn money people would dream of attaining YET YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE HARD WORK PAYS OFF?

This life is a cruel joke. Looks pave the way for everything in your life and the sooner you recognize, more fragments of your mind will remain sane, it took the meekspill for me to realise the magnitude of that.

Tldr:

-OP has ethnic parents.
-OP's ethnic parents constantly beat him and tell him not to ruin his life by joining gangs etc.
-OP's ethnic parents have constantly made him work.
-OP realises numerous people who HAVE GOOD GENES who've had their entire lives handed to them at their feet whilst OP has worked hard for a lifetime of longing to die.
-OP realises the true magnitude of the meekspill.

Last edited:
My longsword does everything for the kingdom of Jerusalem awaits!

Just go back to your homeland br0

Work is only worth it if your social and romantic life is good enough to build anything on. Without a social life work is just difficult with no reward.

Work is only worth it if your social and romantic life is good enough to build anything on. Without a social life work is just difficult with no reward.
They destroyed any hope I had of a social life and my genes murdered any chance of a romantic life happening.

So fucking relatable
just search Maslow hierarchy of needs, he explains everything

This thread basically just destroyed the lack of motivation I had: https://incels.is/threads/jeremy-meeks-got-a-movie-role.196066/

Long rant thread. (TLDR AT BOTTOM FOR LAZY CELS

JEREMY MEEKS STORY (RELEVANT LATER):

Jeremy Ray Meeks (born February 7, 1984)[1] is an American fashion model. A former member of the Crips and a convicted felon, Meeks first came to prominence after his arrest in 2014 during a gang sweep called Operation Ceasefire in Stockton, California,[2] after which police posted his mug shot on Facebook.
In 2002, Meeks was charged with robbery and corporal injury to a child. Meeks had violently assaulted a 16-year-old boy when he was 18.
His mugshot was popular on social media leading him to modeling contracts after he got out of prison.[8]

So let me get this straight, before I begin Incase anyone on this forum doesn't know I'm a NIGGER/BLACK/UNCLE TOM/CRACKER/OREO (whatever you want to call me I don't give a fuck anymore).
I'm a British Black. Raised by 2 African parents.

Other ethnics may understand what I'm going on about but Ethnic parents place a huge importance on education, If you're ethnic you may have heard the following:

-Son I want nothing less than a grade B or grade A.
-We came here so you can have a better life not so you can fuck around.
-Work hard.
-There's no time to play.
-School comes first.
-You can't be playing outside or playing on your playstation, you must do school work.

WORK. WORK. WORK.

To these fucking idiots, they believe your entire life should consist of work (And don't get me wrong when I go back home I'm going to say things I'll probably regret to my parents but I don't GIVE A FUCK anymore).

Why is this relevant?
All my entire life I worked. The only time I'd have "fun" is when my parents weren't in the house or when they were too tired to beat me for having fun. I always envied my white friends who'd have so much fun and their parents wouldn't force them to work every second of the day. I remember one time, my dad made me work from 9am to 5pm on a Saturday weekend (with a 30 minute lunch break) just doing maths. Then they claim to love me?
Fair to say I didn't have a childhood and I will never forgive my parents for it no matter how much they think they were doing it in a "loving" manner.

Whenever I did something wrong at school or in the house. I was getting beaten. This was the type of beating that would actually make you thank God if they grounded you because they'd beat you til you cried blood then beat you even more because you're crying so being grounded without food for the day was VERY generous.

I'm not going to write my entire life story because it would just consist of every possible way my parents would beat me, but another thing Ethnic parents do if they're not beating you is giving you a long winded story about a short point tying it to school in every possible way.

E.g. Son, Work hard in school. School first. Don't play games. Don't join your friends having fun or join gangs/wrong company. Stay alone it's safer that way.

Que Jeremey meeks.

He is the living emodiment of what my parents did not want me to turn into, I'd have probably been disowned at 18 if I had done what he did.

Meanwhile:

This guy would have appeared to have "messed up his life" at 18 by violenting assaulting a 16 year old kid.
I remember the words my mom gave me when I was 18: "You're a man now, do anything stupid: you'll be sentenced as a man."

My entire life I've had to deal with Bullying, hate, abuse and inspite of that I've never once lashed out at anyone. The closest "crime" I've committed was stealing a sweet from the 'Pick and mix' when I was 7.

Meanwhile compare my life to his:

-He was inundated with women wanting to bail him from prison.
-I was inundanted with women expressing their hatred towards me.

-He married a model straight out of prison.
-I'll end up marrying the barrel of a .45 when I get the balls to do the inevitable.

-His Genes allowed him to land a modelling gig despite his past.
-My genes have made it impossible for me to pursue any sports (I was very good at soccer but have a cond.) despite being good at them (alongside unsupportive parents who only saw working 24/7 as the gateway to happiness).

-He had foids fantasising that he'd rape them.
-Foids that I've had crushes on have taken pleasure in my abuse and one even randomly sent me clips of them making out with their bf.

-He's currently doing a movie role quite literally being himself.
-I'm doing a fucking STEM degree wanting to die every day.

-He's earning so much money he doesn't even know what to do with it.
-I'm going to probably end up in a state of poverty: can't even pursue my dreams.

-His living a life: happy.
-I wake up every day annoyed that I didn't die in my sleep.

Meeks is earning 6 figures+ despite supposedly "ruining his life" (in my parents' eyes) whilst I'll be lucky to land a job earning £20k. There's holes who spent their entire teenage years fucking around and having fun and now have made an only fans and earn money people would dream of attaining YET YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE HARD WORK PAYS OFF?

This life is a cruel joke. Looks pave the way for everything in your life and the sooner you recognize, more fragments of your mind will remain sane, it took the meekspill for me to realise the magnitude of that.

Tldr:

-OP has ethnic parents.
-OP's ethnic parents constantly beat him and tell him not to ruin his life by joining gangs etc.
-OP's ethnic parents have constantly made him work.
-OP realises numerous people who HAVE GOOD GENES who've had their entire lives handed to them at their feet whilst OP has worked hard for a lifetime of longing to die.
-OP realises the true magnitude of the meekspill.

WAit they sent you clips of them making out with their boyfriend? Did they know you liked them? Did you tell them?

Absolutely brutal. Our genes are our destiny. I have no doubt about it. Wrong genes? Youll be an incel your whole fucking life. No friends, no partner, no romantic experience, no joy of any kind for you. Just a permanent hell that you can abandon when you want by fucking killing yourself like the animal you are. Wrong genes? You dont deserve humanity sorry. No human experiences for you, just isolation and its brutal pain. Fuck my life. Im so fucking sad.
My parents were also psycopaths that made me study for 4-8 hours per day for no reason btw. I remember hating weekends because they would force to sit and study from early in the morning. I wanted to fucking play games, god. I wanted to socialize. But no. Of course not. They wanted an autistic kid i guess. "Studies are always first", "study is the most important thing", "one day yo will be grateful". Fuck them. I wish i had friends when i was a kid. They made me what i am, an isolated and almost insane person that only wants to die. They could not understand that foids nowadays not only dont give a fuck about academical success, they FUCKING HATE IT. Foids fucking hate nerds, they date a body, not a mind or an income. It doesnt matter how good my grades are, its actually a fucking hidrance to have good grades. Nobody needs to study 5 hours every day to be happy, almost no normie needs that to get a gf. My parents were fucking retarded, they could not see how the dating rules of their generation could no longer be applied to mine. Maybe my mother didnt care about the subhumanity of my father because he was smart, but that kind of foid doesnt exist anymore.

Sorry for the wall of text. I wish i was dead.

Brutal venting post, and i agree. Earlier in my life i bought the shit that my parents sold me too, but what they forgot to factor is that they:
-Didn't grow up in a shithole
-Had a future to actually hope for
-Had a fairly normal childhood and got along with their peers
-Aren't autistic
-Weren't pariahs
-And many more things they are that im not.
After all this at the age of 18 i did what i thought was unthinkable: I gave up, i realized that in the grand scheme of things:
It doesn't matter.
My life was over the second i came out of my mothers womb, and honestly i have no idea how i managed to be delusional all this time.
17 years a bluepilled idiot.

Just take your schizobuxes and live the wholesome life of a NEET, you probably have some mental illness from years of abuse, goodluck with that, OP

WAit they sent you clips of them making out with their boyfriend? Did they know you liked them? Did you tell them?
It was only one foid in highschool.

She knew I liked her and the entire school I liked her but of course she had nothing but disgust towards me. I had gotten snapchat at the time despite NEVER using it. One day she added me, I got all excited when she sent me a snap: It's her making out with her boyfriend.
Absolutely brutal. Our genes are our destiny. I have no doubt about it. Wrong genes? Youll be an incel your whole fucking life. No friends, no partner, no romantic experience, no joy of any kind for you. Just a permanent hell that you can abandon when you want by fucking killing yourself like the animal you are. Wrong genes? You dont deserve humanity sorry. No human experiences for you, just isolation and its brutal pain. Fuck my life. Im so fucking sad.
My parents were also psycopaths that made me study for 4-8 hours per day for no reason btw. I remember hating weekends because they would force to sit and study from early in the morning. I wanted to fucking play games, god. I wanted to socialize. But no. Of course not. They wanted an autistic kid i guess. "Studies are always first", "study is the most important thing", "one day yo will be grateful". Fuck them. I wish i had friends when i was a kid. They made me what i am, an isolated and almost insane person that only wants to die. They could not understand that foids nowadays not only dont give a fuck about academical success, they FUCKING HATE IT. Foids fucking hate nerds, they date a body, not a mind or an income. It doesnt matter how good my grades are, its actually a fucking hidrance to have good grades. Nobody needs to study 5 hours every day to be happy, almost no normie needs that to get a gf. My parents were fucking retarded, they could not see how the dating rules of their generation could no longer be applied to mine. Maybe my mother didnt care about the subhumanity of my father because he was smart, but that kind of foid doesnt exist anymore.

Sorry for the wall of text. I wish i was dead.
Don't be sorry. Read every word and agree with everything you said, they fail to understand times have changed and what was the norm in the past is not the norm today.
No sane parent should make their child study longer (On a weekend nevertheless) than the average adult works during the week. Stupidity.
Now I'm a person void of enough social experience and they act shocked when I can't relate to them, regardless I will make sure It gets into their thick skulls at what they did wrong.

I remember hating weekends because they would force to sit and study from early in the morning.
Especially this.

I enjoyed my time at school more than I enjoyed being at home because at school, I could actually be a kid.
My life was over the second i came out of my mothers womb, and honestly i have no idea how i managed to be delusional all this time.
17 years a bluepilled idiot.
A slave to societies lies we all were - the blackpill liberated us into the realm of insanity.

Just take your schizobuxes and live the wholesome life of a NEET, you probably have some mental illness from years of abuse, goodluck with that, OP
I don't even know where to begin as a NEET. I'd need money because I sure as hell couldn't live at home as a NEET (see OP).

Last edited:
Are you a religious cel? you can't rope in that case

Genetics are everything

Facinating thread tbh, screenshotting it. That sounds like hell. I can’t get below a B but my parents still let me slack off a lot. I frankly wouldn’t be able to live more than maybe a month in your shoes before roping. The cruelty of the genetic lottery is insanr

Jeremy Meeks is a fuckin' anomaly. You should do your own thing when you graduate uni, OP!

Don't fuck with others no more. They ain't worth it!
Facinating thread tbh, screenshotting it. That sounds like hell. I can’t get below a B but my parents still let me slack off a lot. I frankly wouldn’t be able to live more than maybe a month in your shoes before roping. The cruelty of the genetic lottery is insanr
This isn't only about biology. There's also some class struggle in here. Since they're the "foreigner" of a nation, OP has to prove himself both to his parents and others that he's worth it to be there.

No sane parent should make their child study longer (On a weekend nevertheless) than the average adult works during the week.
Exactly. At least i had some free time as a child, and i coped with my PS2. I kind of miss those years tho. Better than this adulthood shit.

Are you a religious cel? you can't rope in that case
I don't see myself coping for the rest of my life.

I can’t get below a B but my parents still let me slack off a lot.
You must have great parents. I achieved straight A's during my A-level exams (They're like AP exams but a lot harder), yet my dad said "I could have done better" and started comparing me to the Asians who got straight A* (A+).

The cruelty of the genetic lottery is insanr
Indeed.

Jeremy Meeks is a fuckin' anomaly. You should do your own thing when you graduate uni, OP!

Don't fuck with others no more. They ain't worth it!
-Jeremy Meeks

Majority of famous people have a history of crime - Look at the history of any black rapper.

Women are getting paid $$$ on only fans just for having a hole.

There's numerous examples of people attaining something with little to no work whilst people who are breaking their back get nowhere in life.

Society rewards genetics and disregards hard work. I can work harder than any athlete that has ever existed but I'll never outrun Usain bolt. Why? I wasn't born with the correct body structure to enable me to set world records. Even if I work hard to run fast amongst people my age, nobody will care because I haven't broken any world records; That's the real world.

You must have great parents. I achieved straight A's during my A-level exams (They're like AP exams but a lot harder), yet my dad said "I could have done better" and started comparing me to the Asians who got straight A* (A+).
Yeah my parents are cool I got no issue with em

"I'm telling you, man : everything is possible. Keep grinding, keep hustling. Shoot for your dreams."

Lol what a joke.

"I'm telling you, man : everything is possible. Keep grinding, keep hustling. Shoot for your dreams."

Lol what a joke.

I actually use to listen to those "motivational videos" JFL:

This isn't only about biology. There's also some class struggle in here. Since they're the "foreigner" of a nation, OP has to prove himself both to his parents and others that he's worth it to be there.