Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear BrazilianSigma

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Just how many posts have you made on Inceltears? It's gotta be close to 10,000 by now. (You're not nearly as slick as you think you are, making 40+ posts a day.)

I don't even know what I could possibly say at this point, or why i'm even bothering to say this at all. It's obvious that as long as you have a pulse, you're going to keep making tons of posts on Inceltears so you can keep accumulating soy points on Reddit, blissfully unaware of the fact that Reddit soy points have no value in the real world and they cannot even be exchanged for Soylent.

I can't imagine what could have happened in your life to make you so neurotically dedicated to this shit. I mean, it's obvious you have an extreme hatred of ugly men and have aspergers...but it has to go well beyond even beyond that. Just think, if you weren't a retard and took that psychotic aspie determination and directed it towards being productive you could have accomplished more than most people could ever have hoped to in their entire lifetime. But instead you just sit in your basement all day spamming Inceltears, desperately trying to start a war between cucks and incels. I have no doubt if given the option of burning your mother alive or going a week without spamming Inceltears...you'd opt for the former and never experience one iota of regret or guilt. Actually, you might regret it if mommy dying meant no longer having a basement to sit your unwashed ass in while you spam Inceltears all day while downing mountain dew in between threads and using them as piss bottles when they're empty. Fuck walking to and from the bathroom, those are valuable seconds better spent being a "watchdog" and fighting the good fight against le evil inkwells! Gotta be as efficient as possible.

I just wonder what your parents must think of you. They must spend an exorbitant amount of time wondering where it all went horribly wrong and regretting the day they conceived you.

Cuckma wont touch this

I really really want to die

I genuinely want to know how many posts he has. A lot of the Soyddit post checkers online don't go past 1,000. But for the ones I tested his profile out on, he maxed out on all of them.

>he's a "watchdog"
>on the internet
>on a forum on Reddit dedicated to making fun of innocent oppressed virgins
>he does it for free >he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he screencaps threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides soy
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

If you ask him to choose between burning his mother and taking a break from IT he will be stuck in an existential crisis.

You know why, Sigma's mother keeps his dick locked up in a chastity as he was diagnosed with Compulsive masturbation disorder. He used to jerk off 20 times a day so to prevent this his mother made some ground rules.

She decided she will give him soy points based on the number of maidens he rescues from the clutches of misogynistic inkwells. If he gets 5000 karma points in a day he is rewarded with 5 soy points. Each soy point earns him 10 minutes of freedom from chastity.

His mother evaluates his soy points at the end of the day and frees his dick from chastity accordingly.

But if he fails to get a 1000 karma in a day he has to suffer through another day of No Fap.

He can't afford to get rid of his mother. She has the key to his sexual pleasure. And he is too obese to even get up from his bed. She brings him food which she finds in the trash of their neighbors. I really feel bad for him
>he's a "watchdog"
>on the internet
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he screencaps threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
BASED

>he's a "watchdog"
>on the internet
IT will censor this post

If you ask him to choose between burning his mother and taking a break from IT he will be stuck in an existential crisis.

You know why, Sigma's mother keeps his dick locked up in a chastity as he was diagnosed with Compulsive masturbation disorder. He used to jerk off 20 times a day so to prevent this his mother made some ground rules.

She decided she will give him soy points based on the number of maidens he rescues from the clutches of misogynistic inkwells. If he gets 5000 karma points in a day he is rewarded with 5 soy points. Each soy point earns him 10 minutes of freedom from chastity.

His mother evaluates his soy points at the end of the day and frees his dick from chastity accordingly.

But if he fails to get a 1000 karma in a day he has to suffer through another day of No Fap.

He can't afford to get rid of his mother. She has the key to his sexual pleasure. And he is too obese to even get up from his bed. She brings him food which she finds in the trash of their neighbors. I really feel bad for him
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Last edited:
"It dusnt taek that much efort2 maek poosts"
-dumb IT cunt admitting that the sub is low effort trash
But 40+ posts a day? Thats like 4 an hour. One every 15 minutes. It takes a minute to make a post but you also have to read all the shit to find stuff to post that he probably spends more time on this chit more than most members on here. Although his quality control is pretty shit. As they admit, shitty low effort posts

Here comes IT

>he's a "watchdog"
>on the internet

braziliansigma continues to do this because its the only way he thinks he can feel special

i mean think about it, it hardly seems like he's doing anything of actual importance irl considering how much time he's dedicated to being on inceltears

irl he's a loser and he knows it, and that makes him feel useless, worthless, invisible and so on

but online, he's THE braziliansigma. a mod on inceltears, cheered by his sub. an individual discussed by many incels, even to this day. he's acknowledged by both sides, so in his head he's actually relevant. he's become addicted to the dopamine he receives when inceltears validate his existence, or when incels mock his existence because it makes him feel like hes actually important.

and how does he keep receiving this dopamine rush? by constantly posting about incels. that's what he's known for, right? the dude who just can't stop posting and posting and posting, never taking a day off, and never seeming put off from his strange hobby.

brazilliansigma can't afford to stop doing all that, because the moment he stops is the moment he stops being relevant in his head. and that's a scary existential thought, isn't it? nobody knowing that u even exist, perhaps not even yourself. i mean, do u really exist if no one acknowledges and validates your existence? or perhaps, maybe existence is too painful when u feel like ur nothing but a useless, unacknowledged loser to the point where you're desperate for any sort of acknowledgement.

braziliansigma is a loser, but as long as he's braziliansigma he feels like maybe he's a little more than a loser

Another day another post about that morbidly obese cuckold...

I think he was banned here so he got pissed on incels

if Brazilian had a post count like it is on our site I wonder what rank he would be tbh

Braziliancuckma is a sub 50 iq faggot