Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dear autistic spergs: don't be incel

stopped reading when i saw it's from IT

I'm to blame for my autism, fuck off normie.

I may be virgin but at least I'm not Incel :feels::feels:

If only autistis didn’t CHOOSE to be INVOLUNTARILY celibate.

21?

He should provide us with an update at 31. We'll see whether the "nothing is set in stone" attitude has endured then.

He sounds like one of those standard 26-year-oldcels who go "I used to think incels were wrong but..."

Some are slower than others; IQs vary

I may be virgin but at least I'm not Incel :feels::feels:

dwx2c3c33bk21.jpg

I didn't chose the incel life, the incel life chose me.

He bluepillmaxxed from autistic inkwell to autistic inkwell :feelskek:
My favorite part is this:
Unfortunately, most incels still think the contrary. They spend their time blaming society, women, "chads" and practically everything and everyone but themselves for their social plight. Because of that, they think they're entitled to sex and romantic intimacy.
No, Buddy boyo. I agree with you.

I think NOBODY is entitled to sex.

Especially not Chads and Foids.

That's why we will build underground breeding barns where ALL FOIDS will be tended by robot nurses, kept in a coma and never allowed to interact with a male ever again, except to carry his fertilized embryos while being completely unconscious.

Life will never be fair, and it's important to understand that you aren't owed anything no matter how much you believe the world revolves around you.
That's what the Miranda Rights will sound like when we win. The THOT patrol officer will say those PRECISE words as he seizes a FOID by the neck with a lasso pole and sends her to the underground breeding barns.

Last edited:
"I may be KHHV, friendless, autistic and terminally online but at least I am not an inkwell :3"

Attachments

• 1676163087120179.gif
    1676163087120179.gif
    428.6 KB · Views: 9
It's just his internal monologue at 'FULL COPE' setting.

Does this cuck believe that the people at IT aren't laughing at him?

IT despises autistic, mentally ill, socially inept, loosers.
They bully them on a daily basis.

This nigga is trying to be the one good black to the KKK.

He sounds like one of those standard 26-year-oldcels who go "I used to think incels were wrong but..."

Some are slower than others; IQs vary
You'd be amazed how many signups we get here that say that

JFL they really think that being an incel it's a choice

You'd be amazed how many signups we get here that say that
I mean when yer stuck in a world that refuses to grow up and keeps putting you as the main antagonist. Men have every right to come here and vent about the incorrectioness

This "duderino" will learn in time & become what he villifies but accepting it, go tranny, rope or experience the rage.

Oh fuck off. I cannot stand so-called autistic women online. I fail to see a difference between them and regular females.
They can't fit in with other women due to being the foundation stone with no chance of anything other than bottom bitch rank so they collect a harem of orbiters that think she'll be low hanging fruit while they end up in relationships & go on to have kids while labelling their male counterparts as modern day lepers.

"Hey black people! Don't be one of those "bad niggers". You should be one of the "good niggers" like me! Stop being so uppity."

This "duderino" will learn in time & become what he villifies but accepting it, go tranny, rope or experience the rage.
It's easy to say that shit when you're in his early 20s and you're hopeful. But when he reaches 30 and remains alone, it will be impossible for him not to feel bitter and depressed.

Does this cuck believe that the people at IT aren't laughing at him?

IT despises autistic, mentally ill, socially inept, loosers.
They bully them on a daily basis.

This nigga is trying to be the one good black to the KKK.
They have even less respect for him. Imagine grovelling to your oppressors and saying that your mistreatment by society is just. :feelshaha:

@WorthlessSlavicShit i think we should perish autistis they are so annoying

Posted by an incel in denial expected.

How do people 'choose' not to take the path of inceldom?

Rape?

normies can’t use the fix your personality cope on autist incels so they get angry and double down on hygiene gym and grooming cope. as if they think we are all universally unkept and fat.

Keep the sympathy and pity, just become target practice.

@WorthlessSlavicShit i think we should perish autistis they are so annoying
Considering how many people just on this forum are on the spectrum, I think it's fair to say that autistic genes are already being soft-genocided anyway:worryfeels::feelsugh:.

Bro thinks this post is gonna get him pussy