Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dear Annie: ‘What do we do now?’ Dad finds he’s not his 30-year-old daughter’s biological father

When will cucks learn to DNA test any newborns that are being proclaimed as his

kill her and the biological father of course? its the only way to resolve that situation

Dear Broken Dad: Your love for your wife and ability to forgive her after all these years is beautiful. Your daughter will always be your daughter, no matter what a DNA test says. Having built your family on a strong Christian foundation doesn’t mean that you or your wife never made mistakes. No matter your faith, we are all humans, and no one is perfect. Admitting your mistakes and saying you’re sorry is what builds character. Start with being honest with your daughter. Consider going to a family therapist or counselor to help work through all of these new emotions. And please consult a lawyer for any legal questions. There are resources to support you and your family. Best of luck.

Duel mating strategy in action. And also "admitting your mistakes" lol like the cuckholded father needs to be the one to apologize.

Duel mating strategy in action. And also "admitting your mistakes" lol like the cuckholded father needs to be the one to apologize.

She's very lucky to have such a lukewarm partner.

She's very lucky to have such a lukewarm partner.
Most men are all talk and women know they can get away with this because their man will always channel the most of their frustration and rage at someone else tbh

We're living in such a clown fucking world that I wouldn't flinch if the cheating whore would spin it such a way as to guilt-trip the cuckolded husband into thinking that this was all his fault, and then get an apology out of him.

:feelsclown:

If my wife cheated on me. I would kill our children and also any grandchildren. I would end the whores legacy right in front of her fucken face.

If my wife cheated on me. I would kill our children and also any grandchildren. I would end the whores legacy right in front of her fucken face.

Based. I couldn't agree more.

White people tbh.

I'm sorry that she escaped...
Y basement

We're living in such a clown fucking world that I wouldn't flinch if the cheating whore would spin it such a way as to guilt-trip the cuckolded husband into thinking that this was all his fault, and then get an apology out of him.

To be fair this was decades ago and likely before DNA testing really became popular.

Meh. Any man that doesn’t get a paternity test on his child before it’s birthday is a blue pilled ignorant Cuck.

30 years of cuckery

Annie are u okay

Mandatory dna tests, death penalty for the morher

Likely never since most cucks don't know they are cucks until it's far too late.

Last edited: