Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear all brocels

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Thankyou all for being here. To be an incel is to be treated like trash for the consequences of being ugly. I respect everyone here for making an account. We all relate to the degenerate metropolis we all inhabit. Thank you everyone for being part of this community that I can relate to so much. How would I cope without you guys? I take this forum for granted sometimes. Thank you EVERYONE here :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I love you and all of the my brocel! This place is awsome and full of wisdom! :heart::feelsgah:

I love you and all of the my brocel! This place is awsome and full of wisodm! :heart::feelsgah:
Indeed, every one of my brothers here are good people. I dont care what they think or what we disagree with. I respect them all the same :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

revolting incel

No.
Thank YOU for being here!

cursed avi ngl
and thanks, bro :feelsautistic:

0 halo with the new avi tbh

ur drunk nigga

Change avi brocel

it is a pleasure to rot with you autistic niggers

Thank you too brocel i appreciate it @rightfulcel