Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dealing with people is crazy.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
You are not just dealing with the normies' verbal imbecility and the foids' actions, you will simply have to control your anger directed at them, and equally your possible momentary stupidity.

The Brocels are driven crazy by the contact they have with reality, this circumstance surrounded by some of us forced to have to act with others, is terrible. I wish all brocels a NEETMAXING AND HIKIKOMAXING.

Even virtually, I don't have the patience to deal with most entities, so I end up not talking, or not looking for a reason. It's boring. Boredom for me is being forced to do something I don't want to do, rather than the NPC's phrase: “I don't do anything, I'm useless bro, it makes me sad mi mi mi mi mi.”

I am contemplative. I love being useless and I hate having to serve any shit.

I find most people's personalities to be worse than their looks, even for ugly people. Nobody that's a normie actually puts any effort into improving their personality despite all the virtue signaling.

I find most people's personalities to be worse than their looks, even for ugly people. Nobody that's a normie actually puts any effort into improving their personality despite all the virtue signaling.

I've actually stopped going outside unless absolutely necessary
Normies are utterly unbearable and getting worse literally every day