Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Deadlifted 407 lbs today

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
My deadlift barely went up but fuck yeah, in conventional too because fuck sumo. I can finally deadlift the healthiest ITfag:feelskek:

My deadlift barely went up but fuck yeah, in conventional too because fuck sumo. I can finally deadlift the healthiest ITfag:feelskek:
How much do you curl?

based dealifter:chad:

tried 140kg a while back but the bar kept slipping out of my hands

i had straps on and everything idk cancer thing

Holy shit. Good job, brocel. The most I've ever done is 220lbs, I hope to do 300lbs one day.

Mogs me for being able to deadlift

well done now you can defend yourself against seething IT users attacking you

You are still injured? Didn't you get injured from lifting?
Got injured, got surgery 2 years ago. I tried to continue but I gave up because of the dogshit hips I have.

I could have become a deadlift master since my proportions are great for it, but i was fucked over by the hips.

Got injured, got surgery 2 years ago. I tried to continue but I gave up because of the dogshit hips I have.
I am assuming sumo deadlifting caused this. My personal training coach is the same way as you which is why he can't deadlift or squat heavy anymore, he used to squat 500 before his injuries.

I could have become a deadlift master since my proportions are great for it, but i was fucked over by the hips.
My proportions are dogshit

damn that is literally double my deadlift

Even with maximum effort, I couldn't lift more than 220 pounds. I congratulate you!

Good job. Now do better.

I used to be able to bench more than my bodyweight while weighing 310+

Nowadays I'm barely 200 and can't even deadlift 2 plates because of the after a year and a half of nonstop medical issue and viral infections

I have to pretty much start from scratch

I used to be able to bench more than my bodyweight while weighing 310+

Nowadays I'm barely 200 and can't even deadlift 2 plates because of the after a year and a half of nonstop medical issue and viral infections

I have to pretty much start from scratch
Shit you even mogged @gymcellragefuel in your prime

Would be interesting to see you bench 500+ like the currycel on tiktok who claims to have a 600 deadlift

Shit you even mogged @gymcellragefuel in your prime

Would be interesting to see you bench 500+ like the currycel on tiktok who claims to have a 600 deadlift
Its like Tyrone cursed me with extreme disease so I couldnt surpass him am i rite

Diverticulitis, covid 3x ina. row + long covid symptoms, and finally West Nile this summer was the nail in the coffin

What's a deadlift? Gymcels help me out

Are you like a shorter rounder type of guy? I know those bodytypes tend to be good at deadlifting

4 plates is one hell of a feeling

Nice job bro

Whats your bicep size? Anyone can deadlift 400 if lift a inch

The dead are so hard to lift because they are very floppy.

Good, now any white knight would think twice

Whats your bicep size? Anyone can deadlift 400 if lift a
bicep size does not affect deadlift. I am a toothpick for clarification.

all of your muscle size will be coralted to some extent

with something like a squat your bicep will be activated because your elbow has to be kept straight

your doing the deadlift wrong since you just showed you have low muslce mass

anyone deadlft 405 with shit form

i made it to 210 for 3 reps today going to get straps, mixed grip feels too weird

Impressive lift brocel, most I have ever done was 365 lbs single, or 345 for triple. Trying rebuild my strenght back after an long depression break, and hopefully reach new strenght prs. Only problem with deadlifts is after hard set the next morning you wake up with an feeling that u got hit by truck.

Whats your bicep size? Anyone can deadlift 400 if lift a
14.5 inches

all of your muscle size will be coralted to some extent

with something like a squat your bicep will be activated because your elbow has to be kept straight

your doing the deadlift wrong since you just showed you have low muslce mass
Low muscle mass doesn't mean you can't deadlift 409, there are niggas who are 135 lbs deadlifting more than me

anyone deadlft 405 with shit form
Not the case. My coach says I had good form