Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill DeadBedrooms, possible blackpill sub?

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-

This sub is full of hidden blackpills and sexually unsatisfied women and men. thoughts?

Last edited:
Of course it is, it shows you that if you do get married your sex life will more likely than not be complete shit.

yeah the op post has one linked where she just cheats on her bf

reddit is so cucked yet so blackpilled at the same time

This sub is full of hidden blackpills and involuntarily celibate women and men. thoughts?
There is no such thing as an "Involuntarily Celibate" foid

like every reddit sub they like to use acronyms all the time
LLF/LLM- low libido female or male
HLF/HLM- high libido female or male

I wish them all the covid.

Low libido is a big cope. 80/20 simply means that most foids eventually pair up with men they use for resources and are not necessarily attracted to them.

Low libido is a big cope. 80/20 simply means that most foids eventually pair up with men they use for resources and are not necessarily attracted to them.
Brutal ParetoPill

More proof we need robowaifus. They are better wives than actual women.

We should honestly start posting stuff from this sub here everyday than IT. Also, we should spread subtle blackpills there.

I imagine what kind of cuckoldry unfolders in that sub once a hole openly states she was cheating on her husband

Dead Bedrooms are a combination of incel-looks, aging and low testosterone.

Ascension isn't the end of your journey. As it turns out, it can lead to inceldom, or worse, cuckoldry, nonetheless.

hate reddit with a passion but skimmed through multiple stories for about 5 mins and these stories are hilarious and just confirm women are shit
1) majority end up cheating
2) whatever female says is final. men just “have to get used to it and live with it”
3) women stay in “unhealthy relationships” with “toxic men” for years. they do this to themselves

"I like the image we portray" I hate how for foids everything is about image "who cares if we hate each other,we can't let people see that" that's why their totsgram and jewbook accounts are so full of fake shit.

And of course there's the fact that every single foid will cheat eventually,you have to be truly mentally handicapped to marry in this day and age,before the 80's marriage meant secure sex,domestic stability and a woman who would take care of you and the kids for lifetime,now that social contract is broken,marrying now just doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Our bedrooms were never even born jfl.

that sub is not full of blackpills...

its full of vantablackpills

its basically betabux central

Daily reminder that relationships are a patriarchal concept used to stop females from all whoring with chads

Everything natural is related to Blackpill.

What the hell? How do you complain about a dead bedroom if you’re the one that is withholding sex. The cognitive dissonance that requires is wild. I’m actually impressed. I’ve been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to think of a good metaphor, but this is so uniquely retarded I just can’t find one.

Many blackpills