Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dead Woman Walking

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ocelotpie

Ocelotpie

Greycel
An eye opener i found on r/MGTOW
9go2jkf0loo11

its gonna get more and more worse because women are killing the "enforced monogamy" idea that given to us by our ancestor and keep embracing their polyamory instincts thats embedded within all of us, pareto distribution will become more apparent in sex/relationship hierarchy and more people would be stock in the bottom, keep using tinder normies and other app for sex.. im looking forward to the moral relativism for sex and relationship

its gonna get more and more worse because women are killing the "enforced monogamy" idea that given to us by our ancestor and keep embracing their polyamory instincts thats embedded within all of us, pareto distribution will become more apparent in sex/relationship hierarchy and more people would be stock in the bottom, keep using tinder normies and other app for sex.. im looking forward to the moral relativism for sex and relationship
I agree.

Music to my ears.

Gonna enjoy a weekend with videogames and food.

Music to my ears.

Gonna enjoy a weekend with videogames and food.
I am going to go home and make a mac and cheese from scratch. Following the recipe that terry crews posted on youtube.

Strong cope. Only time will tell if incels will be strong enough to remain blackpilled in the face of MGTOW, arguably the strongest cope of them all.