Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Dead Whore

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Dead german woman killed in mombasa

Stupid german foid got culturally enriched in Kenya. At least she died doing what she loved most (OMG I LOVE TRAVELLING AND PIZZA! LIVE LAUGH LOVE)

Kenya dude

@BummerDrummer thoughts on this happening in your country

Stupid german foid got culturally enriched in Kenya. At least she died doing what she loved most (OMG I LOVE TRAVELLING AND PIZZA! LIVE LAUGH LOVE)
I like pizza!
I to crack open a cold one with my pizza!

Is that a movie?
Yeah, a short spanish movie from 1994 called Aftermath. It's about necrophilia, of course. Saw it about 6 years ago.

don't go to kenya

Yeah, a short spanish movie from 1994 called Aftermath. It's about necrophilia, of course. Saw it about 6 years ago.
Nice. Tks bro!

Hopefully theirs a seed somewhere...

don't go to kenya
Or any other black country. I remember not long before Bestgore was closed I saw some pictures of a french foid murdered in Niger along some other french people. Another coalburner/mudshark I guess.
Nice. Tks bro!

Hopefully theirs a seed somewhere...
You're welcome. Try searching for it on VK, lately is the one that I use the most to watch and download movies. Obviously most of them are in russian but it's not hard to find them in english or other languages.

Last edited:
I remember not long before Bestgore was closed I saw some pictures of a french foid murdered in Niger along some other french people. Another coalburner/mudshark I guess.

Try searching for it on VK, lately is the one that I use the most to watch and download movies. Obviously most of them are in russian but it's not hard to find them in english or other languages.
According to imdb it's Spanish yet no words just music...

Will check vk.
Or any other black country. I remember not long before Bestgore was closed I saw some pictures of a french foid murdered in Niger along some other french people. Another coalburner/mudshark I guess.

You're welcome. Try searching for it on VK, lately is the one that I use the most to watch and download movies. Obviously most of them are in russian but it's not hard to find them in english or other languages.
Got a link to vk? Pls thx

Is that an app?
I found a downloader site for it...

Last edited:
Thepiratebay has it

Thepiratebay has it
Nice. I was talking about vk.com (Pretty much like the russian Facebook). I only use it to watch movies and p0rn.

Nice. I was talking about vk.com (Pretty much like the russian Facebook). I only use it to watch movies and p0rn.
It wanted me to log in or use the app.

No thanks.

It's fucking slow but it's downloading... Ho ho ho! HAHAHA!

Lifefuel, post more.

Slightly off topic, but Chinese mine owners run African mines with an iron hand and often need to be armed. The soy mainstream media reporting this was on the African side, and trying to show how racists and evil the Chinese are towards the poor humble little Africans. Seeing these pictures, understanding the high crime rate of nearly all black countries, and having years of experience dealing with blacks myself, I fully understand why the Chinese need to take brutal measures

I like to travel, but I refuse to set foot in any sub-Saharan and/or predominantly black country. I would love to see a safari one day, and if I can somehow go to do one without having to interact with the locals, I would do so; I'll feel safer camping overnight in the jungle than walk around in a city like Mombasa or Johannesburg

White bitches never learn. I once had an online argument with a stupid white foid, who was talking wonders about West Africa, how "happy" and "warm hearted" the people were when she visited there, and didn't understand how Scandinavian countries scored high in happiness index, when that honor ought to go to African and Latin American countries. I threw facts at her, telling her that the locals were nice because they probably want to marry you for migration purposes, and she blew up, calling me names. Her love of black cock dissolved her sense of logic

Last edited:
What actually happend to her?

Natural selection is finally becoming gender equal.

Slightly off topic, but Chinese mine owners run African mines with an iron hand and often need to be armed. The soy mainstream media reporting this was on the African side, and trying to show how racists and evil the Chinese are towards the poor humble little Africans. Seeing these pictures, understanding the high crime rate of nearly all black countries, and having years of experience dealing with blacks myself, I fully understand why the Chinese need to take brutal measures

I like to travel, but I refuse to set foot in any sub-Saharan and/or predominantly black country. I would love to see a safari one day, and if I can somehow go to do one without having to interact with the locals, I would do so; I'll feel safer camping overnight in the jungle than walk around in a city like Mombasa or Johannesburg

White bitches never learn. I once had an online argument with a stupid white foid, who was talking wonders about West Africa, how "happy" and "warm hearted" the people were when she visited there, and didn't understand how Scandinavian countries scored high in happiness index, when that honor ought to go to African and Latin American countries. I threw facts at her, telling her that the locals were nice because they probably want to marry you for migration purposes, and she blew up, calling me names. Her love of black cock dissolved her sense of logic
Absolute Truthshell

Whats with the raspberry jam?

That's what she gets for being a colonizer.

. Her love of black cock dissolved her sense of logic
same thing happened to @dreadtheblackpill @Languishingrn @curryfool @Diocel @incelerated @Irredeemable @Animecel2D @SocialzERo and @Mecoja

That's what she gets for being a colonizer.
They should've raped her and gotten some white pussy before killing her.

Reminds me of that Spanish lady that got stabbed to death by a homeless guy in Iowa over three years ago. Or that British JB that got raped and murdered in India back in the 2000s.

She looks Slavic.

Wonder what is she doing on this african absolute shithole