Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dead Space Remake

As someone who likes cosmic horror and enjoyed ds/ds2, I can say that this remake is utterly pointless. Ive replayed both games last year in 4k, and they still look very satisfying visually, while the gameplay mechanics dont feel dated one bit.

Also this is modern EA, so expect them to fuck it up somehow.

As someone who likes cosmic horror and enjoyed ds/ds2, I can say that this remake is utterly pointless. Ive replayed both games last year in 4k, and they still look very satisfying visually, while the gameplay mechanics dont feel dated one bit.

Also this is modern EA, so expect them to fuck it up somehow.
But 60fps would be great for console, plus better shadows and ray tracing:feelsLSD:

None of that is worth paying for the same game all over again. You can just replay dead space 1 right now and I assure yout that you will not be missing anything out.

I tried playing it on x360 back in the day but i couldn't finish it, too tense mixed with my anxiety was a nightmare.

Why do they even need to remake a game so recent? They're probably just going to fill it with propaganda about necromorphs existing outside the gender binary

The game still feels fantastic to play, but the only reason the graphics hold up is because they are 80% darkness. When you actually look at something in the light you can definitely tell it's a 2008 game. I for one am very excited about it.

I think I started the first Dead Space some years ago, never finished it.

Never played dead space but I've heard it's pretty good. Might play this.

1st one was good tbh. i started the 2nd one but didn't get far before dropping it