Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dead Rising Demaster Is Fucking Shit

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/Mangalawyer/status/1836287918991712461/video/1

RaceSwap

They race swapped Larry Chiang from Asian to White. Funny the only time there's an reverse race swap is if a non white character is a villain:feelsclown: Anti Whitism at it's finest.

Dead Rising will no longer reward players for taking intimate in-game photos of female characters.

While players can still level up by taking in-game photos of gory, violent, or funny scenes - categorised as horror, brutality, and outtake shots respectively - the hitherto "erotica" category will be removed when the remaster drops next month.
:soy::foidSoy: Crapcum logic: "Gore is fine but taking intimate pictures of female characters is where we draw the line":feelsclown:
CrapCum are the most compromised Japanese gaming studio. They deserve to be boycotted.

CrapCum

It was obvious from the start that it will be a woke garbage it's a crapcum after all. They love faggotry and niggers.
Dragons dogma 2 nogs everywhere

Crapcum's modern audience:
Capcom modern audience monster hunter
Capcom usa

It was obvious from the start that it will be a woke garbage it's a crapcum after all. They love faggotry and niggers.View attachment 1270362
Dead Rising didn't even need a remaster. The original still looks great. I guess (((Blackrock))) Money means more to CrapCum than making actual good games like they used to.

I miss when Monster Hunter was a niche series that only Japanese and autists enjoyed. It's horrible seeing these parasitic trannies and ugly feminists leach off of it.

In general a lot of Japanese companies have gone to shit recently. Square Enix is censoring the dragon quest remakes heavily as well as FF7 remake. Bandai Namco has desexualized Tekken characters to an extent as well as making all the characters in Soulcaliber 6/7? look like they have down syndrome.

The best thing to remain unsodomized in Japan is niche JRPGs and dungeon crawlers. However even those get troonified by localizers on their way to the west.

I hope Korea starts delving into game development more. Since anti feminism is the norm there, it's unlikely to see such utter rubbish in their games.

I hope Korea starts delving into game development more. Since anti feminism is the norm there, it's unlikely to see such utter rubbish in their games.
The First Descendent is fun to play I enjoy playing it from time to time. It's pretty niche too there's hardly any one online when I play it.

The First Descendent is fun to play I enjoy playing it from time to time. It's pretty niche too there's hardly any one online when I play it.
Let's hope Korea branches it out to other genres.

Good to hear

Physical release is in November. I'm going to wait a little longer and buy it used. Capcom won't get my money and I'll save a little bit.

Dead Rising didn't even need a remaster. The original still looks great. I guess (((Blackrock))) Money means more to CrapCum than making actual good games like they used to.
True it looks and plays nicely on modern PCs, you can even put 4k resolution and install some HD texture mods so what's the point of that remastered crap?

True it looks and plays nicely on modern PCs, you can even put 4k resolution and install some HD texture mods so what's the point of that remastered crap?
Money & also too try & get causals to play it.

It's mediocre when compared to Warframe it has awful boss battles and horrible optimization. At least girls look hot :ahegao:but it wasn't enough to hold my interest for more than 12h.

It's mediocre when compared to Warframe it has awful boss battles and horrible optimization. At least girls look hot :ahegao:but it wasn't enough to hold my interest for more than 12h.
It's pretty grindy but I still have fun playing it from time to time. I played as Viessa for obvious reasons:feelsYall:

It's pretty grindy but I still have fun playing it from time to time. I played as Viessa for obvious reasons:feelsYall:
I wish there would be a bigger focus on using abilities and way to recover energy like in Warframe it sucks that you use guns 95% of the time.

I wish there would be a bigger focus on using abilities and way to recover energy like in Warframe it sucks that you use guns 95% of the time.
Using the ice ability or kicking the enemies seems fun compared to spamming the guns.