Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dead party sluts

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
xxFlOo2.jpg

Post some more if you have it.

Galatians 6:7-8 " Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life."

why's there crap all over the floor? i thought that was a myth

ItheIthe said:
Galatians 6:7-8 " Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life."
Amen.

tenta said:

Nope. Your muscles relax when you die. No death is nice.

Lol there are probably some necros on this site that would hit the lower pic

would u smash? volcel if not

@jewsel

tenta said:

Your muscles is what hold that stuff in, when you die, your muscles stop functioning after your heart, lungs, etc, but then all your muscles stop working and you can't hold all that shit in. (pun intended!)

ItheIthe said:

Amen.

What are stories behind these?

This is why you don't go whoring aro- oh who cares these mindless bitches will never learn. Guess the thrill is to die for, huh?

Disgusting degenerate whores.

ItheIthe said:

KV3 said:
How did they die?
Top one vomited in its mouth and choked to death on its own vomit while unconscious, don't know about the bottom one.

Humans are fucking disgusting. Were just trash organisms where how tall you are, how clear your skin is, and how forward grown your facial bones are determines your social and sex life.

This is why u dont drink / do drugs fellow incels.

tossed salad and scrambled eggs

The last thing they ever tasted was vomit

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Disgusting degenerate whores.

just lol at their parents who have to live knowing there daughters died like sluts

SaintMarcLepine said:
Top one vomited in its mouth and choked to death on its own vomit while unconscious, don't know about the bottom one.

Bottom one probably overdosed, see needle in arm.

The 2nd did overdose, you can see the needle and the belt she tied her hand with.

tenta said:

Muscles relax when you die, including the muscles involved in digestion.

They died of too much Chad cock.

I've seen these before lol. They look pretty fake and staged to me.

ItheIthe said:

Takbeer!!