Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation is banned in my country

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
Dead or alive

:feelsclown:

What country? You should pirate it. Poker and the friendship aspects make it worth playing.

It's banned in entirety of the west. Install it that way: steam://launch/958260

Remember that the satanist jews only wants us to look at the trannies in movies, games, music, politics and tv series.

Nyotengu  x

They don't want to look at the pretty girls they hate you if you won't worship their evil tranny gods.

Last edited:
What country? You should pirate it. Poker and the friendship aspects make it worth playing.
Ireland.

Remember that the satanist jews only wants us to look at the trannies in movies, games, music, politics and tv series.

View attachment 1268399
They don't want to look at the pretty girls they hate you if you won't worship their evil tranny gods.
They hate us looking at attractive femoids in video games.

View attachment 1268399
True

Can't get it here in the US either. I think it's only available in some Asian countries.

Edit: I found a solution online for this.

While Steam is COMPLETELY closed:
1. Install TunnelBear VPN free version.
2. Make TunnelBear connect to Singapore.
3. Put in your Internet Explorer or Google Chrome top search bar, "steam://install/958260" without the quotations.
4. The license will be added to your account. Close Steam again, disconnect from the VPN back onto your actual Internet, and you will be able to install the game.

You don't need to do any of that mumbo jumbo that involves a foreign bank card because it is a free game. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Can't get it here in the US either. I think it's only available in some Asian countries.

Edit: I found a solution online for this.

While Steam is COMPLETELY closed:
1. Install TunnelBear VPN free version.
2. Make TunnelBear connect to Singapore.
3. Put in your Internet Explorer or Google Chrome top search bar, "steam://install/958260" without the quotations.
4. The license will be added to your account. Close Steam again, disconnect from the VPN back onto your actual Internet, and you will be able to install the game.

You don't need to do any of that mumbo jumbo that involves a foreign bank card because it is a free game. Enjoy.
Thanks