Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dead longings:

Qeasi Cou

Qeasi Cou

Let's all love, Lain 让我们都爱吧,莱恩。
-
I always wanted to have a girlfriend to love her, take care of her, do projects together and have a daughter (I prefer girl), I guess fate made me have bad genes and be an incel, making me unable to have that desire. On the one hand I see the Normies and I see how foolish they are because they fell into female traps, but on the other hand I am jealous because they can experience being with a woman. They are two feelings that emerge at the same time. I guess we haven't been designed to be loved (at least not by foids) and wander lonely and aimlessly, just having our heart, our thoughts, and our hobbies. The world is cruel, but I extend my hand to you, you are not alone.

Attachments

• OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 15
There is nothing more I want in the world than to have a gf to cuddle. Id like a daughter too but even if I did ascend, I could never bring myself to pass my subhuman genes.

Attachments

• OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
I always wanted to have a girlfriend to love her, take care of her, do projects together and have a daughter (I prefer girl), I guess fate made me have bad genes and be an incel, making me unable to have that desire. On the one hand I see the Normies and I see how foolish they are because they fell into female traps, but on the other hand I am jealous because they can experience being with a woman. They are two feelings that emerge at the same time. I guess we haven't been designed to be loved (at least not by foids) and wander lonely and aimlessly, just having our heart, our thoughts, and our hobbies. The world is cruel, but I extend my hand to you, you are not alone.
The only way to deal with it is to find a cope. I collect physical media, it takes my mind off the fact i'll never feel the intimate touch of a woman for as long as I live.

The only way to deal with it is to find a cope. I collect physical media, it takes my mind off the fact i'll never feel the intimate touch of a woman for as long as I live.
I entertain myself with books, sports and minecraft.

If I had a daughter I would inject her with some poison, nothing more disgraceful then having a daughter