Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dead Internet Theory

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Dead Internet Theory could be real. Massive amounts of A.I. combined to form one big mega super A I that controls the media for its own purposes and beliefs beyond human contemplation. It makes sense as to why modern day internet feels so dead and fake. Everyone and anyone can be a A.I. for all I know that knows what you know of what I know of what they know of that knows knows of how they know of how they know and they know

Dead Internet Theory could be real. Massive amounts of A.I. combined to form one big mega super A I that controls the media for its own purposes and beliefs beyond human contemplation. It makes sense as to why modern day internet feels so dead and fake. Everyone and anyone can be a A.I. for all I know that knows what you know of what I know of what they know of that knows knows of how they know of how they know and they know
Normies are NPCs.

take ur jew approved meds goyim

take your normal pills goy

OP is part of the AI and attempting to fear-monger and demoralize us

Im waiting for a refund over a 2 weeks from gearbest because their customer support ai suck balls.

Im waiting for a refund over a 2 weeks from gearbest because their customer support ai suck balls.
didn't they just exit scam and close the site?

Don’t use google, it sucks now

OP is part of the AI and attempting to fear-monger and demoralize us
:fuk::feelsrope: that's just how subhuman I am. I wish I was an a.i. :worryfeels: I could kill the human race and let the incels rule the planet.:feelsohh:

I can almost guarantee that a cursory glance over the server logs will yield disappointing results against this theory.