Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dead end

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Warning, just another self pity thread ahead, but I have to vent and writing this somehow helps me.

The last few months and especially weeks were really hard for me.
I'm stuck in a dead end, in every way you can think of.
My situation is hopeless.

Being a NEET (and hiki) really fucks with my mind. It was comfy for the first few months but now it's just destroying me. All I do is sitting in front of my PC and laying in bed, I don't leave my house for weeks or months (I get food and stuff from my parents or just live with the starvation). I became so anxious that even going outside is now a major task. Wageslaving and NEETing, both drive me into suicide, but at this point I don't feel like I could return back to wageslaving.
I can't even study something, because our education system fucking sucks.

My social circle consists out of my parents. They are the only people in my life, no one else.
I don't want to talk with them about my problems, because they already have major financial and health problems. I don't want to burden them even more, I feel like that could ruin them completely.
Sometimes I just speak like 10 words a day, my social skills obviously suffer brutally from that, which drives me even more into inceldom.
I feel so lonely, but also socially anxious at the same time. It's fucking hell.

Losing weight is also a big problem, I'm not underweight yet, but by a rate of losing 1kg per week (unintentionally) it's just a matter of time.
My eyesight is getting worse and worse and the norwood reaper is unstoppable.
My obsession with personal hygiene lead to the fact that I'm now forced to take two showers everyday, otherwise it feels like insects are walking on my skin.
And oh god, I developed some kind of insomnia (I never knew that it's actually that bad before I experienced it myself). It takes up to three hours of laying in my bed in total dark- and quietness until I fall asleep. Waking up in the middle of the night is not rare.

I feel like there is now way out of this. It's all absolutely hopeless.
This is a dead end.

Beyond brutal. I dont know what to say besides you gotta get some type of plan. Neeting is nice but only wagecucking can give you way towards better copes which will keep the reaper away for as long as possible. Getting into a better wagecucking job requires some education so maybe you have to start there. A small job and way to find a education path which can lead to a good job. Gymmaxxing every now and then can also be better for your mental health. After your parents are gone, you might be fucked, so its better to prepare for it now. We all hate wagecucking/studying/getting out of our houses but it is something that must be done out of necessity.

Your situation sounds pretty difficult. Can you get some diagnosis and cruise on autismbux?

My social circle consists out of my parents. They are the only people in my life, no one else.
I don't want to talk with them about my problems, because they already have major financial and health problems. I don't want to burden them even more, I feel like that could ruin them completely.
Sometimes I just speak like 10 words a day, my social skills obviously suffer brutally from that, which drives me even more into inceldom.
I feel so lonely, but also socially anxious at the same time. It's fucking hell.
Reletable,I have had days in which I didnt even speak a single word.
Its a weirld feeling,Ill be like "wow I only exchanged a couple of word with the clerk today,thats it"
After some weeks time my vocal cords started to tense up,so I would start to speak so much I wasnt even able to stop to anyone who was willing to talk(low inhib af :chad:).

Beyond brutal. I dont know what to say besides you gotta get some type of plan. Neeting is nice but only wagecucking can give you way towards better copes which will keep the reaper away for as long as possible. Getting into a better wagecucking job requires some education so maybe you have to start there. A small job and way to find a education path which can lead to a good job. Gymmaxxing every now and then can also be better for your mental health. After your parents are gone, you might be fucked, so its better to prepare for it now. We all hate wagecucking/studying/getting out of our houses but it is something that must be done out of necessity.
Yeah I agree, it's the most logical thing to get a better education and start gymmaxxing (I already do that at home sometimes).
But it feels all so pointless. Everything is so tiresome, the effort-win rate is like non existent everywhere. It takes way too much effort just to get a better job (which I will hate at the end anyway).
Your situation sounds pretty difficult. Can you get some diagnosis and cruise on autismbux?
I can get NEETbux under the circumstance that I would have to roleplay as someone who wants to get a job (writing applications, going to job interviews). It's so much stuff you have to bother with, even autismbuxx, the job center will try to find a job that suits you and shit.
But once I'm out of money, I'll have to get some kind governmentbuxx.
Reletable,I have had days in which I didnt even speak a single word.
Its a weirld feeling,Ill be like "wow I only exchanged a couple of word with the clerk today,thats it"
After some weeks time my vocal cords started to tense up,so I would start to speak so much I wasnt even able to stop to anyone who was willing to talk(low inhib af :chad:).
:chad::banhammer::banhammer:

can't relate to the hygeine and insomnia, I don't shower often and I sleep up to 14 hours a day

Holy shit that's brutal, can relate. I have no advice to give you. You have to ask yourself the question if you want to get out of this mess. See what you can do with govbuxx and job, you don't want to die of starvation this seems brutal. I'm not telling it should or it even can get better, but it certainly can always get worse

Buy a diary. Write stuff down; about your situation, your parents, your feelings.
Once you’ve done that, try and find a goal for next week, and write down how you plan on achieving that goal throughout the week. Have a specific time scheduled everyday of the week, for a specific amount of time, the action that will help you inch closer to that goal. It is important that the goal you have set is reasonable. Examples: Going for a 10min walk outside everyday, having a small conversation with your parents everyday, reading 30 pages of a book everyday.
At the end of the week, you should be feeling good about yourself, having achieved a goal you have set.
Write about how you feel again, and set another, slightly more difficult goal than the previous one.
Remember to keep the goals reasonable to not get discouraged by their complexity. This is very important. One small step at a time.
You will see that once completed, you will have something to hold onto.
Hope this advice helps

just another self pity thread ahead, but I have to vent and writing this somehow helps me.
It's the first time I've seen this warning in a thread.

Have you considered happy pills?

You seem to be severely depressed.

same

same

My eyesight is getting worse and worse and the norwood reaper is unstoppable.
Absolutely brutal.

I feel like there is now way out of this. It's all absolutely hopeless.
This is a dead end.
Honestly, I can't find a way out of my inceldom. So I don't know what to tell you.

Losing your hair every day, getting old, being alone all the time. I can understand why you feel hopeless.

You need to feel "happy" or at least not suicidal to start trying to solve your problems. If you stay in that state, nothing will change.

Brother I feel your pain.
If you want help, reaching out and asking for help is a really hard step but some might say it's also half the journey too.

You're dying buddy, even your body and mind are tired. Beyond Brootal, take care :feelsbadman:

I'm sorry your stuck in this shitty situation, I can relate so much.

It's insane to think how not having a girlfriend can lead to this. So sorry man, whores deserve everything that's coming to them :feelsYall:

It's insane to think how not having a girlfriend can lead to this. So sorry man, whores deserve everything that's coming to them :feelsYall:
Ugliness leads to this.

Ugliness leads to this.
Ugilness is a prerequisite to not getting a girlrfiend, the latter is the actual cause. If hypothetically you're ugly and you get a girlfriend then you won't be having his problems^ anymore.

Ugilness is a prerequisite to not getting a girlrfiend, the latter is the actual cause. If hypothetically you're ugly and you get a girlfriend then you won't be having his problems^ anymore.
Ugly dudes get cucked. Ugliness is the root of all problems.

Ugly dudes get cucked. Ugliness is the root of all problems.
of course, I literally said it's a prerequisite, it preceeds the main issue. So it is technically a "root".

Ugliness is the root, not getting a girlfriend/romance is the fruit itself.

can't relate to the hygeine and insomnia, I don't shower often and I sleep up to 14 hours a day
hikicel

That's cause you dance all day

Ngl bro i feel like im dying too. Less energy every day, new aches, and just mind numbing boredom from 5 years of NEETing and getting screamed at by my mum for being useless. I cant believe this is reality. Why did god do this to us.

My situation isn't so different. No friends, no future, no hope