Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dead Cops = Good

FukkenLoser

FukkenLoser

SRK - Captain
-
https://www.odmp.org/search/year

iu

iu

Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon

Cops are mostly on our side. Unless you're black. Which you're not because you'd be too poor and stupid to be on the internet.

Cops are mostly on our side. Unless you're black. Which you're not because you'd be too poor and stupid to be on the internet.
Cops enforce gynocentrism

If no cops then we could just launch the beta rebellion right now

Cops enforce gynocentrism

If no cops then we could just launch the beta rebellion right now

Indeed, it's ironic to think that they enforce a system set against their own interests, since most of them wageslave at their job to get a living.

Cops are cucks

welcome to green gang, wish i was still in green gang :cryfeels:
I will one day befall the same fate as you brothER but one day you shall be rid of the shit baby green

Cope, #BlueLiveMatter #BackTheBlue everyone hates a cop until they need to call one to help them.

High IQ thread

Congrats man.
Thanks brothER
Cope, #BlueLiveMatter #BackTheBlue everyone hates a cop until they need to call one to help them.
Lol call the cops for what ? If someone breaks into my house in my state and I kill them I go to jail for murder my state has no self defense law haha so im good on calling the cucked police. Cops in my state sit in people's drive ways and do speed traps so fuck cops I'm good on calling them