Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope De-currificationmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
:lul::lul::lul: jfl at this currycel cope

:lul:

skin bleaching intensifies

@Transcended Trucel unironically
ACAB:lul::lul::lul:

@Lookscel can relate

They're coping hard. They will get treated like an absolute joke in white dominating area. They think if they simply stop participating they will turn into white men? Retards.

De-currifies me

Hopefully it pays off

Actually laughed a little at ACAB I hope he's successful

De-ricification sounds like a word that might actually exist

you do you but if you think that doing that is going to help your face and height then it's over

They're coping hard. They will get treated like an absolute joke in white dominating area. They think if they simply stop participating they will turn into white men? Retards.
the first thing he will discover by trying to become more white, is that he will become more lonely, because you get very little socialization and family gatherings and even less opportunities to be around girls than brown people who have lots of rituals and other shit

I really hope that subreddit is larp.

@Transcended Trucel unironically
ACAB:lul::lul::lul:
Agreed, decurrying is legit. I actually once considered hispanic maxxing but gave up as too much work for me. But I will likely use a white christian preferred name on my resume, and maybe do some skin lightening treatments. Again though I am too old to care anymore.
Cope many curries can hispanic max(<50%), black max(<20%), a few(<10%)can Mediterranean max
De-ricification sounds like a word that might actually exist
Not possible due to the eye area rice have
you do you but if you think that doing that is going to help your face and height then it's over
Cope it can help with jobs and NT maxxing. But yet it cannot help for midgets nor uglies that much :feelsrope:
the first thing he will discover by trying to become more white, is that he will become more lonely, because you get very little socialization and family gatherings and even less opportunities to be around girls than brown people who have lots of rituals and other shit
Curry events are boring as fuck. All the people have no passion, no future, only care for career/religious/caste bullshit. Subhuman trash with no imagination, no creativity, no deeper goals/philosophy. The guy OP posted is very intelligent for dropping out of curry society.
Curry society is cursed. They are a shallow, materialistic, soulless group of people with nothing of deep value.

I already did so myself to some degree although not completely as I meet some curries for coping(tennis cope) and job reference bullshit.

Last edited:
I'm 100% curry and will remain 100% curry
I will too, besides resume name bullshit. If your a truly ugly shitskin midget curry like me, it's completely pointless to waste an hour a day applying skin care products, colored eye contacts, spending time recalibrating your voice and all thr other shit. You will still be a subhuman untermensch.

I will too, besides resume name bullshit. If your a truly ugly shitskin midget curry like me, it's completely pointless to waste an hour a day applying skin care products, colored eye contacts, spending time recalibrating your voice and all thr other shit. You will still be a subhuman untermensch.
What im really trying to say is that im what im

Not my fault that foids and a bunch of normies around the world hate me

I will remain who im. I'm not gonna change.

Even if I do bleach my skin and gain a whitish skin tone, I will still call myself a currie. Not some other race.

That being said I try to do avoid curry gatherings sometimes when I don't like them. Other times I get to eat nice food so I don't mind ( actually enjoy them) so I go happily there ( like my second cousin's engagement ).

As for accent well I try my best to not speak in curry accent because curry accent is completely bad and ruins the English language imo.