Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DDOS attacks take no skill

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Lmaooo at people thinking they are attacking this site cause they think they are doing a hackers job.

Proof in the video that people are trying to mass ddos attack

Filthy casuals

You can buy DDOS bots for 20 dollars on Hackforums. Any normie with paypal can DDOS. They don't actually control the botnet themselves.

That dude has nice manboobs aswell

Then you can just do a DOS attack with Kali Linux (or any Linux OS). Which is extremely easy as long as you’re not negative IQ.

Then you can just do a DOS attack with Kali Linux (or any Linux OS). Which is extremely easy as long as you’re not negative IQ.
The whole point is why? I mean no one is accomplishing anything

The whole point is why? I mean no one is accomplishing anything
I mean I used to do it to my school to piss them off. That’s about it.

Attacking incel sites though? Just fucking petty and gay.

Also I’m a huge fan of your work. Keep exposing those thots.

You literally just need to buy a booter that isn't shit and you can have your way. It's A-Z child's play bullshit.

However, to my knowledge, you do have to execute certain commands in the command prompt to perpetrate a singular DoS attack, but it's still basic networking shit, and CMD-based attacks are usually weak as fuck and limited to like 15000 bytes of packets or some bullshit like that (possibly dependent on router? Mine was limited to 15000 even though I had 20mb/s download, 60mb/s upload speed). It's great if you want to interrupt someone you hate during a CS:GO match or something like that though, but their latency will stay at like 200 or 300ms.