Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News DDLC plus to be released with new content

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★

Time to see if Matpat was wrong again

Not going to download

first playthrough was enough

Who

Lol the one in which sayori ropes?
By playthrough I meant the entire game not just the first route or whatever

just don’t see much point in replaying something I’ve already done even if it has extra content

it’s like replaying a game all over again because some dlc for it came out

Doki doki was the first VN dating sim I played and if your regular dating sim is like that first part I'm never playing one ever again. It was so boring, if I didn't already know a twist was coming I would've dropped it within the first 5 minutes.
it’s like replaying a game all over again because some dlc for it came out
Bruh I played the entire thing again just to get the good ending.

Doki doki was the first VN dating sim I played and if your regular dating sim is like that first part I'm never playing one ever again. It was so boring, if I didn't already know a twist was coming I would've dropped it within the first 5 minutes.

Bruh I played the entire thing again just to get the good ending.
Lol. DDLC was probably one of the least boring ones. Most of them are vastly longer and vastly more boring. It takes the attention span of a GOD to make it through a typical visual novel. Seriously, I can postmaxxx to 80 billion but wouldn't think of reading VNs anymore lol

That game made me cry

Lol. DDLC was probably one of the least boring ones. Most of them are vastly longer and vastly more boring. It takes the attention span of a GOD to make it through a typical visual novel. Seriously, I can postmaxxx to 80 billion but wouldn't think of reading VNs anymore lol
I was mostly referring to the first part before sayori ropes. Because it tries to emulate your regular dating sim for incels(i think) and it felt excruciating

I was mostly referring to the first part before sayori ropes. Because it tries to emulate your regular dating sim for incels(i think) and it felt excruciating
yep. Imagine doing that for a whole game. That's 10x longer than doki. Yikes lol