Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel dcard rich ugly guy gets blackpilled

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I dare not say that my family is as rich as a consortium, but at least my parents have several houses in Taipei City, so it is inconvenient to disclose the value of the assets here.
Now in my freshman year, I have never had a girlfriend. In my first year of high school, I liked a girl and was shot; I had a good relationship with a girl in my second year of high school and almost became boyfriend and girlfriend, but later decided to be only friends with him due to some factors; Chased a girl in the class and was shot~ (I didn't confess, but I felt that I should have no chance in response to his behavior)
I know that my own failure to get a girlfriend is mainly my own problem. My personality is more introverted and not funny. Unless a girl is actively interested in me, she will be gg = =
I think it's useless to have a good family background, education and money in my student days. These seem to be useful only in society, but.... I don't want my college love credits to be taken as! It's really unpleasant to think about, I'll never earn the assets I have in your entire life, and your brain is not as good as mine. Except for your mouth and looks, I'm totally victorious! Why do I work so hard to manage myself but still don't have a girlfriend? Maybe I It's a bit conceited to say this, but obviously my conditions are much better than those of the boys who only bullshit, but they will always be replaced by those boys and girlfriends. Why do girls always like bullshit and careless people? Don't you want to be more like a future? Guaranteed people together? Is that mouth worth more than tens of millions of real estate and other things in Taipei City? Can that mouth be eaten?
When I was chasing girls, I deliberately pretended that my family was ordinary. I wanted to say that I might meet a girl who really loves me, but now it seems that without the power behind me, I will be a bachelor forever = = Many people say thick Zhizhi's own strength will naturally have fate, but I should be in place in all aspects now, why am I still single, I don't want to be single in a quilt! Go!

Dcard proves the blackpill yet again yet people choose to ignore it

Woman Go for Looks , Bonus Points If your Attitude is shit

U
Woman Go for Looks , Bonus Points If your Attitude is shit
if he was high IQ enough he would have went on looksmaxx.org and incels.is