Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dbdr is right about male friendships

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
He's right. Friendships are highly transactional. If you're friends with someone higher status than you then they will completely discard and humilate you in front of guys of equal or bigger status to them. Loyalty is rare. Even here on Incel forums guys you view as your allies would turn on you without a second thought if it meant raising their own status. I've seen this a million times. It's happened to me more than I could count and I'm sure it's happened to plenty of other members. Not necessarily on these forums but everywhere. Men are always competing and if you don't compete you'll be used

View: https://youtu.be/v90Ck5HaJJw?si=7uBhSBz_Ufql20i0

friends me
I made a few online friends at most if you could consider them friends. Most just used me or discarded me as soon as they made a higher status friend.

Who is this dude is he popular or whatever. My friend was playing him the other day on yt

Who is this dude is he popular or whatever. My friend was playing him the other day on yt
Because he shares common incel/male experiences and has a deep voice. If he has a squeaky voice and an autistic lisp no one would care. I still like him even if he genetically mogs me.

Are you gonna make more vids mr clown ? I enjoy ur content

Are you gonna make more vids mr clown ? I enjoy ur content
My brain has rotted so much that I struggle to get out coherent sentences. I'll probably make some more YouTube shorts exposing female nature. Next one I'll make will expose the double standards of how it's perfectly acceptable for foids to show attraction to underage guys

He is more like a failed normie, real inkwels cant talk 30 minutes non stop. Like wtf

He is more like a failed normie, real inkwels cant talk 30 minutes non stop. Like wtf
It's possible he just lucked out with voice and verbal IQ like some incels luck out with iq. I've seen his face. He's genuinely hideous and has a learning disorder to boot.

Friendship is merely an illusion. As soon as a girl shows up, they try to humiliate you to gain her approval. I've experienced this countless times.

Friendship is merely an illusion. As soon as a girl shows up, they try to humiliate you to gain her approval. I've experienced this countless times.

Male friendship can only survive in a society that isn't jewed

No, I think it has more to do with human nature.
I guess. Although, male friendships in the past were more stable. So i'd say that a bad society makes it less viable

It's possible he just lucked out with voice and verbal IQ like some incels luck out with iq. I've seen his face. He's genuinely hideous and has a learning disorder to boot.
What pic do you mean ? The snapchat picture ?

Good video.

"friendships" nowadays are meaningless for various reasons.:
-Purely transactional
-Benefits one party much more than the other
-Often is at the expense of another's status, finances, time, etc.
-Lacks anything meaningful to support it

I made a few online friends at most if you could consider them friends. Most just used me or discarded me as soon as they made a higher status friend.
:feelsbadman: Pretty much describes my first year at uni. Tried to make friends or befriend girl, meet someone more attractive or cool, completely ignore me if I try to talk to them.

When you’re at the bottom of society, other people are a threat to your existence. They will hate you for being born.

:feelsbadman: Pretty much describes my first year at uni. Tried to make friends or befriend girl, meet someone more attractive or cool, completely ignore me if I try to talk to them.

He's right. Friendships are highly transactional. If you're friends with someone higher status than you then they will completely discard and humilate you in front of guys of equal or bigger status to them. Loyalty is rare. Even here on Incel forums guys you view as your allies would turn on you without a second thought if it meant raising their own status. I've seen this a million times. It's happened to me more than I could count and I'm sure it's happened to plenty of other members. Not necessarily on these forums but everywhere. Men are always competing and if you don't compete you'll be used

View: https://youtu.be/v90Ck5HaJJw?si=7uBhSBz_Ufql20i0

Oy vey