Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dbdr got doxxed

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Alcoholic
I guess someone is claiming to have doxxed him, and they leaked a picture of him.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBDR/comments/1eg09qu/this_has_to_be_fake/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Last edited:
Probably fake, his face already got once leaked and in the other pic he looked more ogre than in this one

Probably fake, his face already got once leaked and in the other pic he looked more ogre than in this one
DBDR is a master of concealing his identity.

How many times has this nigga been "doxxed" before?

I guess the guy who doxxed wasn't wingman my bad

Last edited:
I can never tell if these are real

True or not, I believe he's a mentalcel.

I genuinely thought this is what he looked like. I can see this being him more then the most recent leak.

he looks like an average guy. not an instagram average, like normal average

Giga copium boyo
is it? the average man in the US weighs 200 pounds and is 5'9. that's a BMI of 30, clinically obese
the average man in the US is clinically obese

is it? the average man in the US weighs 200 pounds and is 5'9. that's a BMI of 30, clinically obese
the average man in the US is clinically obese
I mean he still mogs me tbf :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

But it's definitely over for him.

looks exactly like me jfl

I'll keep you guys updated as the story progresses.

I honestly feel pretty bad for him if the leaks are real, he doesn't seem to be in a good state of mind at the moment.

I genuinely thought this is what he looked like. I can see this being him more then the most recent leak.
View attachment 1211046
He allegedly made a yt post when he was drunk and confirmed this leak was him, but he quickly deleted all of his posts afterwards once he got sober

I didnt see the post myself, but everyone in his community was saying that

This face fits every description dbdr has said about himself so i believe it

This guy is way too old to be dbdr. Dbdr is 23
I doubt it's him tbh. The voice doesn't even match the face, however dbdr made a community post recently in response to this, and it seems like he confirmed it in a way.

however dbdr made a community post recently in response to this, and it seems like he confirmed it in a way.
Oh damn, i just checked and you're absolutely right. That post definitely feels like he's indirectly confirming it

It’s already happened, there’s a guy on YouTube who’s obsessed with exposing him. But this isn’t him, He looks completely different form this pic this guy. This guy is like late 30ish completely different person

Also there’s leaked audio of him screaming at traffic

It’s already happened, there’s a guy on YouTube who’s obsessed with exposing him. But this isn’t him, He looks completely different form this pic this guy. This guy is like late 30ish completely different person

Also there’s leaked audio of him screaming at traffic
Him and the guy you mentioned both worked together to doxx him. I saw a comment where they were talking about the doxx.

It might be true buddy boyo

Him and the guy you mentioned both worked together to doxx him. I saw a comment where they were talking about the doxx.

It might be true buddy boyo
They should just leave him alone, he’s on the verge of homelessness but I guess none chad young men aren’t supposed to be shown mercy in soyiety.

They should just leave him alone, he’s on the verge of homelessness but I guess none chad young men aren’t supposed to be shown mercy in soyiety.
It's brutal too because in his most recent video he started tearing up at the end. Hopefully this doesn't send him over the edge.

Dbdr gets “doxxed” like twice a week.

Are people still falling for this shit?
I'm pretty sure it's actually him. He somewhat confirmed it in his community post. I honestly feel pretty bad for him. He looks like a redditor.

I look like a mexican fish monkey :feelsugh:

it's not him, that guy is a full blown nw7, dbdr said he has only just began balding.

Did anybody get screenshot or anything? I cant believe it, the videos are private. I missed the whole thing.

Literally who?
Also the dude looks like the most typical NPC. Normies are so disgusting....

Guy gets “doxxed” every month

ddbr is also a dicklet according to his own admission. If he ever ascends it will probably be awkward as fuck.

Not him or at least not a recent pic.

DBDR is 23/24 yo this guy looks slightly older.

DBDR has said he has 2 cysts on his face - this guy doesnt.

This guy also is barely Sub5. Hes like 4.5/10.

Also DBDR is Irrelevant how he looks hes one of the biggest Mentalcels ever, way more so then me. That guy fails to get simple jobs, isnt particulary intelligent, gets fired from jobs, has extreme social anxiety, probably even more so then me, i mean the last Bar story he told was just brutal.

Also a broken family, definitely autistic, soon to be homeless. I mean its just crazy.

This guy's doxxed home before. Dbdr needs to grow his hair out again

Not him or at least not a recent pic.

DBDR is 23/24 yo this guy looks slightly older.

DBDR has said he has 2 cysts on his face - this guy doesnt.

This guy also is barely Sub5. Hes like 4.5/10.

Also DBDR is Irrelevant how he looks hes one of the biggest Mentalcels ever, way more so then me. That guy fails to get simple jobs, isnt particulary intelligent, gets fired from jobs, has extreme social anxiety, probably even more so then me, i mean the last Bar story he told was just brutal.

Also a broken family, definitely autistic, soon to be homeless. I mean its just crazy.
I feel bad for him, it seems like he's a truecel. Hopefully he can find a way to get by.