Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DBDR deleted or privated his channel

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Fucking suifuel man.

I hope that he just privated instead of deleting it.

Those doxxes might have been real tbh.

Ig were not gonna hear that song today @Cautious Raven :cryfeels:

I hope he's doing okay.

@ElTruecel

Brutal. I never watched DBDR though. He rambles in too much for my liking. I preferred Rehab Room and Savvy guy

Brutal. I never watched DBDR though. He rambles in too much for my liking. I preferred Rehab Room and Savvy guy
Based savvy guy enjoyer (and rehab room enjoyer too)

You should watch "Western decline" he's not technically incel as he's had a gf before but he still hasn't had sex (Wait nvm ig he's technically is incel lol)

He has a nice voice and sounds really high iq as well.

I just listen to his vids in the background while ik playing vidya

Based savvy guy enjoyer (and rehab room enjoyer too)
Thanks. These are two of my favorite YouTubers
You should watch "Western decline" he's not technically incel as he's had a gf before but he still hasn't had sex (Wait nvm ig he's technically is incel lol)

He has a nice voice and sounds really high iq as well.

I just listen to his vids in the background while ik playing vidya
What is “Western decline”, the video title?

I don't care tbh. I never really liked dbdr too much, I prefer Rehab Room

I don't care tbh. I never really liked dbdr too much, I prefer Rehab Room
Same. DBDR rambles on way too much. Rehab Room is more relatable and to the point. Kinda the same with Savvy guy

Rip. But he shouldn't have made fun of his Manlet friend. That was a jerk move, not everyone like that.

FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS

FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS
Yes unfortunately.

Look up his channel and you'll see it's gone. I really hope he just privated it instead of actually deleting it. Most of all I hope he's okay

Brutal
He was one of my favourite channels and the first Bp channel I found
I think I watched him near to the start of his channel

Lately I would always go back and watch some of his videos if I couldn’t find anything to watch
He had the perfect blend of comedy and depressing blackpills
Normally channels are too much of one thing
I also liked how he would speak so honestly about everything that happened to him even the embarrassing things

He might have made some of it up but the way he tells stories is still entertaining anyway
I cant find any other good bp channels
its over Rip DBDR

Thats the whole point of his channel
He just tells stories and rambles off into other things but the way he tells the stories is entertaining

Does anyone have any channels to recommend??
I can never find any good ones

Was that that guy with the emo profile picture

Thats the whole point of his channel
He just tells stories and rambles off into other things but the way he tells the stories is entertaining
To each their own. I watched a few minutes of a couple videos but got too bored to continue

To each their own. I watched a few minutes of a couple videos but got too bored to continue
Fair enough
Rehab room is pretty good too I like his vids
He has alot of good bp content and I always find his vids funny

I watched savvy guy a bit but I could never fully get into watching him

Fair enough
Rehab room is pretty good too I like his vids
He has alot of good bp content and I always find his vids funny

I watched savvy guy a bit but I could never fully get into watching him
Savvy guy is good too. He seems very relatable, like he'd be an easygoing guy you could talk to in real life about this stuff

Yes unfortunately.

Look up his channel and you'll see it's gone. I really hope he just privated it instead of actually deleting it. Most of all I hope he's okay
Fuck bro

I get where you’re coming from but I guess that’s where the charm comes in for me. Rehab Room’s too much like the Nationalist talking heads I tune into. Sometimes I just like to hear a guy rant about troubles in his life that I can relate to

I get where you’re coming from but I guess that’s where the charm comes in for me. Rehab Room’s too much like the Nationalist talking heads I tune into. Sometimes I just like to hear a guy rant about troubles in his life that I can relate to
Understandable. To each their own