Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dbdr Channel Gone

• Thread starter WombtoPrisonPlanet
  • Start date
WombtoPrisonPlanet

WombtoPrisonPlanet

Recruit
★★★★★
It's ovER both of his channels have been banned on YouTube. He's probably going to rope instead of making new ones. It's been a good ride. :feelsbadman: :reeeeee:

I hope he’s alive man….

Why did he get banned?

Why did he get banned?
No clue, but he used the same email for both of his channels because he's a lazy retard. When they banned his main channel the second one was also banned due to it using the same email. I guess the Jews got tired of him educating the masses on the brutality of life. I'll use all of my lucky and pray dbdr doesn't rope.

Hopefully he still has his videos on his computer. All of Blackpilled Joker's video were lost because he just recorded them on his phone and deleted them afterwards.

Hopefully he still has his videos on his computer. All of Blackpilled Joker's video were lost because he just recorded them on his phone and deleted them afterwards.
He's too lazy to reupload everything on top of being homeless unless he was trying to make a patreon. But, he's too stupid to do it and ask for help and he would rather suffer till he ropes instead of just adding a patreon link in his video descriptions.

Damn this sucks man I enjoyed watching some of his shit

Maybe he deleted on his own? It's a pretty big coincidence that the channel gets deleted at the same time as DBDR becomes homeless.

Maybe he deleted on his own? It's a pretty big coincidence that the channel gets deleted at the same time as DBDR becomes homeless.
No apparently mfs claim the recent leaks of him caused him to delete his sht

That's more believable, he's not even that bad looking
fr, although that's probs when he wasn't balding n sht. He had a buzz cut and looked like a true ogre and was eating a ton of slop right before his channel was gone so who knows what he looked like right before.

fr, although that's probs when he wasn't balding n sht. He had a buzz cut and looked like a true ogre and was eating a ton of slop right before his channel was gone so who knows what he looked like right before.
He never said he was balding, he just shaved his head bald out of the blue. Kinda dumb, but the lad isn't the sharpest tool in the shed

He never said he was balding, he just shaved his head bald out of the blue. Kinda dumb, but the lad isn't the sharpest tool in the shed
no I believe in his recent videos he kind of went on a journey saying he was starting to bald, as a result he shaved his head i don think bro is that retarded as he looked pretty decent looking in his leaks. Though couldn't see his face clearly so couldn't see if he was really a 4 like he always says. I honestly would give him ltn to normie tier based off some of those vids tbh.

no I believe in his recent videos he kind of went on a journey saying he was starting to bald, as a result he shaved his head i don think bro is that retarded as he looked pretty decent looking in his leaks. Though couldn't see his face clearly so couldn't see if he was really a 4 like he always says. I honestly would give him ltn to normie tier based off some of those vids tbh.
Well, you can take his word for it, I won't be

He is probably Aspie. From his videos it sounds like he doesnt have the typical normie hivemind and often fails to pick up basic social clues

He realized it was over and didn't care and went back to rotting in the shadows I'm guessing

Things really are seeming like they are reaching a end to him. Not only did his channel get deleted, but he is now homeless living in his car because his mother sold the house.

It's a shame cause I was watching his channel back in 2020 or 2021 I think. He is the actual person that taught me the blackpill and if I never found his channel I prob would still be a redpill coper. :fuk:

Things really are seeming like they are reaching a end to him. Not only did his channel get deleted, but he is now homeless living in his car because his mother sold the house.
brutal :feelscry: