Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill DBDR Beats

What makes people think he is larping?
I think his voice + height + white.

And some people think his stories are too ridiculous like how he recently incidentally bumped into his old oneitis when he went back to his hometown for a bit.

And some people think his stories are too ridiculous like how he recently incidentally bumped into his old oneitis when he went back to his hometown for a bit.
If you live in a small town, that shit happens all the fucking time.

If you live in a small town, that shit happens all the fucking time.
Yeah exactly its not that far fetched, I still live in my home town where I grew up, its part of why I put LDAR in my profile :feelshaha: if I go out in the local area I run into a good risk of seeing someone I used to know, if you have only ever lived in a big city though I can see how that may seem outlandish.

I think he said his hometown was small so maybe that's how it could of happened

who the hell is DBRP

He posted a video where he showed his hand after punching a wall that guy is truecel you can tell by the hands they are bloatmaxxed

He posted a video where he showed his hand after punching a wall that guy is truecel you can tell by the hands they are bloatmaxxed
His hand was definitely inflamed but I think regardless even at normal size I probably hand mog him.

I don't think he's larping but I don't think he's fully blackpilled
He's def not, he's always joking about shit and way too blindly hopeful