Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill DB/DBZ is blackpilled AF

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Genetics are everything and it was over from the start if you weren't born in the right conditions: humans are incels, Saiyans are Chads, etc.

Goku= effort matters, but only if you are above a certain genetic threshold to begin with (lower class Saiyan= still >>>>>>> human).

Vegeta x Goku= it doesn't matter if you are the prince of all Saiyans, you'll still get lifemogged to oblivion by a 5 years younger low class Saiyan if you're a manlet and he's average in height.

Tien= gymcelling won't bring you anything, no matter how much effort you put into it, if you weren't born with the right genetics.

Piccolo= just be over 7'0 (and the creators will find a way to do some asspull to keep you relevant), brah :feelsokman:

Bulma= even a high IQ foid is still a shallow nagging cunt and will still only date good-looking scoundrels.

Oolong, Yajirobe, Pilaf, etc= it's over if you're ugly.

SSJ= JBN (just be nordic)

And even that chad lite Yamcha got cucked by Bulma for vegeta.

Balding manlet krillin has to resort to a sex doll

haha high iq,

Guess it's not over for manlets. Just be a superhuman alien warrior who can shoot lasers from hands

Yamcha= even if you're objectively a loser you'll still slay some prime quality pussy if good-looking. Vegeta= manlet betabux who got Yamcha's leftovers.

zamasu = if you have shitty genetics its over, just body transfer to a superior specimen with good genetics.

jiren is pretty much a textbook chad representation btw.

Vegeta got his leftovers.
Yamcha= even if you're objectively a loser you'll still slay some prime quality pussy if good-looking. Vegeta= manlet betabux who got Yamcha's leftovers.
You're right, vegeta is a cuck with his height and hairline and bad temper. Yamcha was a slayer probably, and got Bulma in her prime.

Seriously, Bulma has to be pushing 40 by the time she hooks up with Vegeta. It is a miracle Trunks wasn't born with autism. Saiyan genetics saving the day again probably.

This is like those people that compare politics to Harry potter. It doesn't really make sense to me since I haven't watched both.

You're right, vegeta is a cuck with his height and hairline and bad temper. Yamcha was a slayer probably, and got Bulma in her prime.
Exactly.

Yamcha dedicated his life to being a top-tier martial artist, trained under the best master in the whole world (Roshi) and still lost like 95% of all his relevant fights. Even being that much of a loser, he still slayed the best pussy from that series at her prime (Bulma is 14 at the beginning of DB) and had a fucking foid fan-club for God's sake.
Download

Step one: be attractive
Step two: don't be unattractive

Yamcha was my favorite character as a kid, the halo effect is real even for other straight men.

Krillin has to resort to a robot and who knows if she even has a vagina

Krillin has to resort to a robot and who knows if she even has a vagina
Exactly, lol. Forgot to include him.

If you're an ultramanlet truecel, just wait for sex robots, kek.

Exactly.

Yamcha dedicated his life to being a top-tier martial artist, trained under the best master in the whole world (Roshi) and still lost like 95% of all his relevant fights. Even being that much of a loser, he still slayed the best pussy from that series at her prime (Bulma is 14 at the beginning of DB) and had a fucking foid fan-club for God's sake.
View attachment 16338
Step one: be attractive
Step two: don't be unattractive

Yamcha was my favorite character as a kid, the halo effect is real even for other straight men.
I didn't even know that. I never seen the old dragon ball episodes. But that is blackpill af.

Just be a saiyan, bro !!! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Just be a saiyan, bro !!! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Raditz= even if you're the biggest failure of a Sayan the universe has ever seen and gets mogged by your little brother, you can still wipe out a whole incel planet (Earth).

Frieza= even if you never put any effort whatsoever into anything, you'll still mog everyone to oblivion if your genetics are God-tier.

Japanese stuff is always blackpilled

remember they don't have Jews running their media there

Its over for ssj3cels :lul::lul::lul:

Balding manlet krillin has to resort to a sex doll

And even then he gets nothing but doujins where he gets cucked by master roishi, goten or some random guy out of 18. He even has one where yamcha cucked him out of malon. I like krillin as he reminds me of the little train that could but goddamn everybody cucks the guy.

One thing I'll say is Vegeta knows he got Bulma after the pretty boy which is why he doesnt give a fuck and treats Bulma like crap because he knows he is all Bulma has.
Doesn't hurt that she is Rich and let's him neet.

Chad (Goku) is nicer than most people and sometimes pities the incels and betas.

Musclecels (Nappa, Hercule) get no respect and overcompensate.

Manlets (Krillin, Vegeta) resort to trickery and resent being in the shadow of Chad. They get leftovers and baggage.

The universe itself shits on Vegeta.

Sometimes Goku on a rare blue moon.

Also cooler who is friezers inferior incel older brother. He is so incel that he wasn't cool enough to be Canon.

Last edited:
Chad (Goku) is nicer than most people and sometimes pities the incels and betas.

Musclecels (Nappa, Hercule) get no respect and overcompensate.

Manlets (Krillin, Vegeta) resort to trickery and resent being in the shadow of Chad. They get leftovers and baggage.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

100% true, Chads and most Chadlites are almost invariably bros. Normie tier is where bullying/overcompensation through putting others down reigns.

One thing I'll say is Vegeta knows he got Bulma after the pretty boy which is why he doesnt give a fuck and treats Bulma like crap because he knows he is all Bulma has.
Doesn't hurt that she is Rich and let's him neet.
I guess vegeta is a blackpill normie.

ITT, people that didn’t actually watch the show

eh no Chamcha got cucked big time.
Good one. Never thought of it like that.
Good that you didn't because it's BS. Krillin's story is the most "bluepilled" aspect of DBZ.

The show might be blackpilled, but the characters are literally the most bluepilled idiots I've ever seen. If any of the incels/betas were blackpilled, they would instantly collect the Dragon Balls and ask for Chad features (height, better hairline etc.), but they're too stupid to relize the halo/failo effect.

If any of the incels/betas were blackpilled, they would instantly collect the Dragon Balls and ask for Chad features (height, better hairline etc.), but they're too stupid to relize the halo/failo effect.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

100% true, Chads and most Chadlites are almost invariably bros. Normie tier is where bullying/overcompensation through putting others down reigns.

Chad, yes. Chadlite are often pretty vicious. Normie ogres are the most brutal.

Bleh, never could get into DB. This is the shit i grew up with:

Launch - MPD represents how every foid can switch between different personalities at the drop of a hat...

It's actually the opposite of blackpilled tbh. In the show the looks of the character don't matter at all. In fact it was a common theme in the series that the weaker the character looks the stronger he actually is. In dragon ball kid goku master Roshi and krillin are good examples of that. The buff and tall guys usually got brutally beaten by them. In dragon ball z you had freezer who looked like a child in his first form and then got bigger in his second and third form but in his final form he also looked weak in comparison. The androids, fat buu, son goten, kid trunks, kid gohan are also good examples of that.