Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Days without seeing PDA: 0

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Fuck. I had a pretty good streak going - I hadn't seen any PDA since mid-December of last year but the streak has been reset to 0. Saw a couple of PDA couples today and now I'm sad again. Fuck this unfair earth and fuck the people who forgot to use a condom that would have prevented my birth.

What is a PDA?

General Grievous, also known as crybaby who is hurt by random couples
I HATE SEXHAVERS, NORMIES, CHADS AND STACIES! PDA SHOULD BE BANNED SO NORMIES CAN STOP SHOVING THEIR LIFESTYLE DOWN MY THROAT!

General Grievous, also known as crybaby who is hurt by random couples
Has nothing to do with being hurt. PDAs are offensive. It's like a rich guy showing off all the shit he can buy to a hobo who is dying of hunger.

Has nothing to do with being hurt. PDAs are offensive. It's like a rich guy showing off all the shit he can buy to a hobo who is dying of hunger.
Sex havers don't have souls.

I HATE SEXHAVERS, NORMIES, CHADS AND STACIES! PDA SHOULD BE BANNED SO NORMIES CAN STOP SHOVING THEIR LIFESTYLE DOWN MY THROAT!
I hate my damned R&D team that does pretty much nothing, and have the audacity to accuse me of making them work too much.. I hate my work - it is so big, and pretty much nobody helps me with that.. oh, what is that, i did derail mice elf.. sorry, mice elf, i will try to not do that again

What are you? A teenager? Well.. guess the power to not give a fuck comes with age, so cant help you with that

Damn. I hate my job. I really do

I hate my damned R&D team that does pretty much nothing, and have the audacity to accuse me of making them work too much.. I hate my work - it is so big, and pretty much nobody helps me with that.. oh, what is that, i did derail mice elf.. sorry, mice elf, i will try to not do that again
What are you? A teenager? Well.. guess the power to not give a fuck comes with age, so cant help you with that
YES, I AM A TEENAGER WHO HATES BEING BOMBARDED WITH SEXHAVERS' LIFESTYLES.
Damn. I hate my job. I really do
Research and Develop a better job
Think About It GIF by Identity

YES, I AM A TEENAGER WHO HATES BEING BOMBARDED WITH SEXHAVERS' LIFESTYLES.

Research and Develop a better job
Think About It GIF by Identity
Stop caring about others, it will be better.. sorry for interrupting, my bad. People are assholes, and so am i, because i am affiliated with 'people'

I am really into my bad phase right now, guess it kinda shows

How can i help you, Grievous?

Stop caring about others, it will be better.. sorry for interrupting, my bad. People are assholes, and so am i, because i am affiliated with 'people'

I am really into my bad phase right now, guess it kinda shows
They won't stop caring about me.

Majority of people dont give a flying fuck over others

whaateevvvrrrrrrrrrre ima dying
People care a lot about other people. (from my experience)