Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Days go too fast

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
I thought days only went fast when you are having fun and enjoying yourself. For me it feels like they only last a few hours, it's get up go on pc and then it's time for sleep and I feel like crap and the end of the day. This has been going on for years, each day is worthless and short. This feeling is almost as bad as the one you get when people stare at you in disgust whilst being in public.

I still feel like i'm 18. the last four years don't seem real. how am i 22? how did i allow this to happen?

TheVman said:
I still feel like i'm 18. the last four years don't seem real. how am i 22? how did i allow this to happen?

So true brother, I wanna go back.

It feels like I wake up and it's time to go to sleep 1 hour later + I sometimes get a lot of anxiety after 6 PM if I forgot to do anything or if the day was wasted and lasted a second or so

towncel said:
It feels like I wake up and it's time to go to sleep 1 hour later + I sometimes get a lot of anxiety after 6 PM if I forgot to do anything or if the day was wasted and lasted a second or so

Lying in bed at night and think about how the day went fast is the worst part of it

rly, days for me are slow af when im not working

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
rly, days for me are slow af when im not working

You don't days to be on hyper speed, you will feel shit.

ArtoriasWolf said:
You don't days to be on hyper speed, you will feel shit.

huh

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

When days go fast and you feel like you did nothing all day.

ArtoriasWolf said:
When days go fast and you feel like you did nothing all day.

oh ok

TheVman said:

I feel like I'm 15 mentally, that's why I'm so low IQ.

TheVman said:

This so much. I feel like an oldcel already and feel pathetic compared to others my age. It feels like I was 18 yesterday, I remember my final day of HS and my first day of college so clearly. I hate my life right now. Somebody turn back time.

TheVman said:

I feel your pain.

I am fucking 29 already...you are just 22.

Wait until you are my age...this feeling gets brutal

The older you get, the faster times passes by.

When I was 16, I would bitch about following a training program for 90 days. I would feel like an eternity.

Today, three months pass before I can even think of why I would change my program.

----------------------

Every day is virtually the same.

Work - wasted time online - some sports - chasing females at night -- bullshitting myself that something will happen

-------------------

All humanoids live their lives the same way - like slaves.

Nothing worthwhile ever happens

I bet bank guards are begging for someone to rob the bank and kill them so that they are free of that misery

And yeah it gets worse at night...

-----------

I can explain why

------------

Because subconsciously you know that all you've done is masturbation - a simulation of a life and your heart cannot accept it so easily.

Read my thread about the modern reality, it will put everything in perspective for you.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I thought days only went fast when you are having fun and enjoying yourself. For me it feels like they only last a few hours, it's get up go on pc and then it's time for sleep and I feel like crap and the end of the day. This has been going on for years, each day is worthless and short. This feeling is almost as bad as the one you get when people stare at you in disgust whilst being in public.

I feel like this everyday and I cope with mcdonalds.