Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DAY Z plan

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
Trasport: Lοng wheelbase transit van or Half size bus 16 seater...
has to be heavy enough nοt tο be tipped but have enοugh HP to plοugh tοugh hοrdes of zombies.

I do know there are an army barracks near me that have 4 APC's on site, but that's a long shot
:p

Weapons:
Everyone should know that zombies are attracted to sound, so hand to hand weapons would be the first port of call... I already have a collection of swords, but camping and DIY store would be awesome for this, Axe's, etc...

Where to Hold up:
For the first few months i would stay on the road. But after it starts to get quiet it would be time to hold up.

As far as i can work out you would be best to stay some where right on the edge of a city / town, not to far out to the point where you are completely cut off, and if you are in a city there would be no way out. but just close enough to get what you need and also have the chance to bail should you need to
source.gif
a72b590614ef7ae33776c181abae4f27.gif