Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Day of Retribution

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Why was it such a failure? ER talked about how he wanted to create a torture chamber for foids after he killed his ricecel roommates. He wanted to drive around dumping foid heads and shit but none of that ever happened. He didn't even attempt to enter the sorority house after he knocked and no one answered. He still could've gotten one or two more kills before he shot himself. I don't get it, he obviously spent some time planning this.

Note to cuckqueers: Obviously i'm glad he didn't get as many people killed as he wanted, i'm just wondering why that is.

Because he was an idiot

He was an incel, did you expect him to be successful? He was high-inhib 95% of the time.

I've said before that Elliot was the incel Anti-hero, not incel hero.

He was highly autistic and killing his rommates probably fucked him up big time. I imagine that actually killing people isn't like a video game and it's incredibly traumatic.

ER is nothing more than a joke to actual incels

He was highly autistic and killing his rommates probably fucked him up big time. I imagine that actually killing people isn't like a video game and it's incredibly traumatic.
I honestly think he just realized it was gonna be a LOT harder than he thought I dont think itnfucked him up at all. He just didnt have the ability to go about his plans. Also insanely high inhib

Because he was a good man after all, and what he did he did out of mad desperation. Deep down he didn't actually want to hurt anybody, he just felt like if he didn't, his problems would continue. In order to actually be a mass murderer like Rodger claimed to wanna be, you have to bury your humanity. You gotta really distance yourself from the idea that the people you're killing are human. Or convince yourself that it's just business. Like in the armed forces. It's not a part of you that you can just turn off, not without a lot of conditioning.

Obviously i'm glad he didn't get as many people killed as he wanted
I am not. I wish he could've at least gotten a kd of 10/1. ER's motive was strong but dude couldn't execute it. my bet is he didn't plan it and I remember reading about bunch of cucks jumping in front of stacies to take the bullet instead to save them. he should've planned it more throughly. such a shame really.

Because he was a good man after all, and what he did he did out of mad desperation. Deep down he didn't actually want to hurt anybody, he just felt like if he didn't, his problems would continue. In order to actually be a mass murderer like Rodger claimed to wanna be, you have to bury your humanity. You gotta really distance yourself from the idea that the people you're killing are human. Or convince yourself that it's just business. Like in the armed forces. It's not a part of you that you can just turn off, not without a lot of conditioning.
This is probably largely it. Elliot was an isolated retarded kid who never got the things he wanted out of life and was desperately unhappy, he wanted to kill people out of a desire for revenge, after actually killing a few people and feeling no satisfaction just more darkness and despair he probably started to unravel and act even more foolishly than he normally did. He probably killed himself out of guilt.

Yeah, I guess you're right. He was no Ted Bundy.

This

Why was it such a failure? ER talked about how he wanted to create a torture chamber for foids after he killed his ricecel roommates. He wanted to drive around dumping foid heads and shit but none of that ever happened. He didn't even attempt to enter the sorority house after he knocked and no one answered. He still could've gotten one or two more kills before he shot himself. I don't get it, he obviously spent some time planning this.

Note to cuckqueers: Obviously i'm glad he didn't get as many people killed as he wanted, i'm just wondering why that is.

Let me ask straight question! being happy for day of retribution murders is a crime ? in which country ?

Essentially this, good post

True. He was ultimately a good guy that wasn't accepted by normies. I wonder if he regretted it as soon as he started killing.

Still better than Randy Stair