Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Day in the life

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
Walk back from gym alone. Go sleep wake up for work repeat.

You sound like an evil Morgz

Download

Voice mogs me :fuk:

why do you even workout?

To jump foids obviously
they don't care about working out unless you're already attractive to them. they don't even care about muscles unless they are attracted to your face.

they don't care about working out unless you're already attractive to them. they don't even care about muscles unless they are attracted to your face.
They also don't care how badass you are contrary to popular belief. No matter how many niggers you fought and won or etc. especially if you're a manlet.

I don’t give a fucking absolute fucking shit how they think or feel. Their brain is fucking inferior shit. I hope they all suffer in hell for fucking eternity for picking to date a black monkey nigger instead of me

They also don't care how badass you are contrary to popular belief. No matter how many niggers you fought and won or etc. especially if you're a manlet.
WHY DO I HAVE TK GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT THEY FUCKING CERE AJOUT. FUCKCKIKIJJKK

true unless you're attractive. then your brutal behavior is sexy to them
I don’t give a fucking absolute fucking shit how they think or feel. Their brain is fucking inferior shit. I hope they all suffer in hell for fucking eternity for picking to date a black monkey nigger instead of me
same happened to me. they want black monke to breed their brains out

WHY DO I HAVE TK GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT THEY FUCKING CERE AJOUT. FUCKCKIKIJJKK
i care about what they think tbh, 'cause i want them. i can't deny it. if you have brainwashed yourself to not care about them congratz