Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day in the life of a truecel

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
So my RV which I’m using for RVmaxxing has a private number plate which reads “TRUECEL” to represent who I am. Also I put a few stickers of blackops2cel and Eggy to remind me of this community when I leave humanity (not by roping but RV/isolatioaxxing). So a few hours ago (after my post on getting to the other side), I decided to go out for a drive to test the RV after I realised I hadn’t left house for a few weeks. So I decided to drive round the suburbs go to the city centre (young couples were there but they don’t bother me anymore as I’m now at a point where humanity is nothing to me). On the way to the city centre, I noticed that a small Fiat car drove right past me in the overtaking lane and flashed me to pull over right behind them. I thought it was the police dressed in casual wear and though they’d tell me that I should turn my dipped lights off (it was quite dark and street lights didn’t work so I used them to see better). But instead I saw a fat bearded man getting out of the driver side. He signalled to put my window down. So I did. When he got to my window, he told me that I had to stop being an incel and that my number plate was misogynistic as well the blackops2cel and Eggy pictures. I told him that I wasn’t an incel just to get rid of him. But he didn’t believe me and started telling me to get counselling sessions. He told me that I had to stop being depressed. I asked him if he was a virgin. And he told me that he wasn’t and that he lost his virginity over 20 years ago (he looks about the same age as me (late 30’s/early 40’s). He told me to start counselling sessions with his wife and that he was gonna give me her number and her my number to start meetings. I told him to fuck off and that he was wasting my time because he really was. He then told me to calm down and get therapy with his wife for free because he was really concerned about me. I then told about my RV/isolationmaxxing plans with this and told him to go away. But nothing seemed to make him give up. Eventually after about 15 mins, I was really fucking angry. So I punched him in the face and pushed him off my vehicle. Surprisingly even though I’m really weak and he’d mog me in strength, he ended up falling down. So as soon as he fell down, I then reversed back (the gap between my car and his was so small that it’d be impossible for me to get out without damaging my RV. Whilst I was reversing he heard my reverse gear sound (The Toasty Roastie song by Incel Music). As soon as he heard it he quickly got up and tried chasing me and was yelling at me to stop. But once I found a big enough gap and the road was clear, I quickly drove right past him and his vehicle and turned off at the next junction. I then took a few different turnings so that he wouldn’t find me. Whilst I was angry at the time, as soon as I knew I lost him, I immediately started laughing hard. The incident was so funny. Why was a fat numale really that retarded? I should have ran over him but i don’t want to get caught by anyone. The drive turned out to be one that I really enjoyed because of that incident. So I gotta thank the numale for that. I bet he’s crying at home upstairs in his realising that he couldn’t defend “m’ladies” whilst his wife is fucking Chad and Tyrone downstairs. I saw him with tears in his eyes in the rear mirror as pulled off past him.

And to ITcels saying this didn’t happen or is a fanfic, Fuck off. This did genuinely happen. The world may be nice to you incels in denial but no. This is what happened to me. And it will be something that I will never forget. This is the first time I’ve laughed in a few years because of a funny incident.

Last edited:
how old r u @NEETard

You need a microscope to read that bro I aint reading that.

Read every single letter and word combined

What's RV?
Images   2020 07 17T020259472

I miss subhuman1980. I hope he is doing well

I am 90% the rvmaxxing thing was just a larp. He never showed pics of his rv
his story did have LARP vibes but I'm convinced that he was a truecel because he did nothing with his free time except post on braincels. nigga was post maxxing on a forum that didn't even have post count

Post PICs you utter neeTARD who tf reads 5000 words essay lel gtfo

Its not my story
his story did have LARP vibes but I'm convinced that he was a truecel because he did nothing with his free time except post on braincels. nigga was post maxxing on a forum that didn't even have post count
Lel he is the biggest larper here jfl if you fall for that schtick

Based
He probably drove home and called upstairs to his wife "hey Becky you're not gonna believe what happened today m'lady, I pulled over an incel and convinced him to change his horrible personality" meanwhile his strong independent qween wife is upstairs gobbling on Chad and/or Tyrone's monster dong she takes his balls out of her mouth for a second and calls down to the dude "That's nice dear maybe if he learns to just respect women he can settle down someday and be happy" before tossing the Chad/Tyrone's salad