Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Day in the life of a 5'6 incel (Day 8)

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
Wake up, feel content. I check my phone take a shower and go to work. The foid I worked with was in a bad mood, so I immediately felt superior. I did not really have any major anxiety induced pain or depression today. I get to leave early because it was slow. That foid had to stay there for another 2 hours lol. Bet she was miserable. As I drive home I listen to the newest rehab room about JBWW (he made good points about white women / soulless humans)
As I drive home I realize that I'm hungry. So I decide to go eat lunch at a local bar. I get sat next to a bunch of Bosnian foids. God they were ugly. They had moles and shit plus one of them was flatter than Kansas. Eventually after I ordered... one of them started crying. It was pretty hilarious because they said shit in a foreign language. I bet she realized she was too ugly for onlyans and has to settle for a sub-5 who is money-maxxed. Poor poor foid.
I go home, do nothing but draw and play games. I feel good because i have off next day. I then watch lolcow stuff and go to bed.

Overall 7/10

Had a good tike at work. Got to see a sub-3 foid cry and played games and drew shit. Pretty solid.

Next day is uploading tonight, gotta catch up.

How was your inceleriffic day? Comment.

I basically just played Earthbound all day :feelskek:

i rotted at home and watched videos that i used to watch on my younger days