Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day in the life of a 5'6 incel (Day 6)

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
Wake up, feel good.
I immediately head off to work after grabbing a shower.
Nothing really happens... I make my money and go home. I then decide to go out to dinner with some tip money I made. I decided to go to a Japanese restaurant and got some pad Thai. It was really good
7/10. My waiter was a curry-cel so I tipped him well. May fauci bless his soul.
I then realized I was out of milk so I went to the store and got some groceries. I saw a foid in there today, I got to eavesdrop on an argument between her and a HTN.
It was hilarious. She threatened to break up with him if he didn't buy someting for her. Lol. Never let foids boss you around. Bro is a beta cuck and i bet he likes watching his gf get blacked (Like Sneako).
After this I drove home and bumped (Never Had Sex by Obese Loser) on the way home. Based as fuck, as always from that fat ogrecel youtuber.
When I got home I ate some leftover Ramen and got heartburn. But I mogged it with Tums.
After this I went to sleep while dbdr played on my TV.

Overall 7/10
I had a pretty good day, the foids I work with weren't being bitches, I got to give a curry-cel some tips and I only had a minor episode with anxiety.

How was your day yesterday? Comment.

you do way more than i do, i don't leave the house for most days :feelshaha:

Wake up, feel good.
Nothing really happens... I make my money and go home. I then decide to go out to dinner with some tip money I made. I decided to go to a Japanese restaurant and got some pad Thai. It was really good
I then realized I was out of milk so I went to the store and got some groceries. I saw a foid in there today, I got to eavesdrop on an argument between her and a HTN.
It was hilarious. She threatened to break up with him if he didn't buy someting for her. Lol. Never let foids boss you around. Bro is a beta cuck and i bet he likes watching his gf get blacked (Like Sneako).
After this I drove home and bumped (Never Had Sex by Obese Loser) on the way home. Based as fuck, as always from that fat ogrecel youtuber.
When I got home I ate some leftover Ramen and got heartburn. But I mogged it with Tums.

Overall 7/10
I had a pretty good day, the foids I work with weren't being bitches, I got to give a curry-cel some tips and I only had a minor episode with anxiety.

decent day man. i havent been inside a grocery store for months, online puts a barrier between me and those generic herd brained scummie normie pests.

Wake up, feel good.

Overall 7/10

nothing different. Ur life sounds a bit more interesting then mines. Everyday for meis just rottening in bed. But we need more posters like this It’s quite interesting

It's me again, I rotted the day away, lifted some weights, coped on the internet and got 24 hours closer to my demise.