Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day got ruined

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I saw a 6'3 white chad with dark hair today laughing and hugging with a noodlewhore becky while I was commuting today and now my day is ruined. I am reminded once more of what I will never have because of this shitty hypergamous society filled to the brim with chad only whores. Why is it that others get to be happy while I rot? I hate society and I hate this existence. The blackpill really is everywhere and there is no escaping it.

Screenshot 20240706 184257 615

I was going for bike ride a week ago and saw a teenage couple. It killed my good mood.

Stupid bitches

I was going for bike ride a week ago and saw a teenage couple. It killed my good mood.
As incels we can't enjoy anything outside without getting brutally mogged

As incels we can't enjoy anything outside without getting brutally mogged
Yep, it sucks. Only place I can enjoy the outdoors without seeing that shit is at our cabin in the countryside. Can't get mogged if you stay on your own land theory.

If he was a 6'3 white Chad with some gook...he has already failed in life.

If he was a 6'3 white Chad with some gook...he has already failed in life.
For real. He can have any white stacey he wants, but he goes for the same type of woman that incels have to resort to. Sure some noodlewhores are cute but the other 99% look like bugs. They dont look human. They look weird

For real. He can have any white stacey he wants, but he goes for the same type of woman that incels have to resort to. Sure some noodlewhores are cute but the other 99% look like bugs. They dont look human. They look weird

When I use to bang hookers I found it off putting that the gook sluts always had ugly pussies. The way their grows down there...yuk.

They charged a lot less and would often lick my balls so I never said anything about it and remained a gentleman.

they are everywhere, you can run but you cant hide from teenage couples
I know. I even saw a teenage couple in town near our cabin, which is my place to escape that shit

I feel like the mid gook becky would be the only one enjoying that relationship

It wasn't supposed to be you, it never was, maybe you feel pain because you think you should have had it, they made you believe it, the movies, the cartoons
I see that, guys tend to go for women who give them more chances, regardless of whether he would have opportunity with prettier women, it would be much more difficult, this Asian girl that the OP mentioned probably hit on him and made it very easy for him
It's more a matter of hypergamy in the end, in the end there is nothing left for us

Eventually your brain realizes that outside = pain so you go out less and less until you're practically hikik