Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day fucking ruined because Chad is now on my running route

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I've been going for runs and jogs outside for the past 4 weeks, and it's been nice because the weather is cool outside in the mornings or evenings, and I barely pass by any people, and I just get to be alone with my thoughts. Suddenly today there's a fucking 6'3" Chad out of nowhere running my route and it seriously ruined my fucking day. Decided to stop and go home and LDAR for the rest of the day now, can't go anywhere without being mogged.

Brutal. Luckily I got to the gym at some weird hours so I have a very low chance of getting mogged by some Chad

Imagine you're just trying to be at peace and enjoy something you love doing, and then out of nowhere, some genetic god runs past you.

Absolutely brutal. He didn't even have to say a word to you to make you go home

I've been going for runs and jogs outside for the past 4 weeks, and it's been nice because the weather is cool outside in the mornings or evenings, and I barely pass by any people, and I just get to be alone with my thoughts. Suddenly today there's a fucking 6'3" Chad out of nowhere running my route and it seriously ruined my fucking day. Decided to stop and go home and LDAR for the rest of the day now, can't go anywhere without being mogged.
you should find out his schedule and slick the route with baby oil right before he shows up one day

Imagine you're just trying to be at peace and enjoy something you love doing, and then out of nowhere, some genetic god runs past you.

Absolutely brutal.

get picture and post it here,let us judge If that's a chad or not