Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day drinking alone opinion

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
It´s 1:00pm right now beautiful weather and I have never been drinking alone in the morning like this is it nice or do you prefer at night?

i always preferred night because i can just go to bed when i'm done

I only drink on occasions and night is better.

i always preferred night because i can just go to bed when i'm done
Me too I have this weird thing where I like to use alcohol or other drugs at evening/night because when I am done I can go to bed and it´s a new day almost like a respawn in a video game and since it´s evening/night it´s the end of the day so no more chores.

I was just curious if anyone liked it because I think I will drink some just to try it out.

Also more people online to talk to and it kind of feels wrong for me to be drunk in the day plus people might pop up and knock on my door like parents or what not so night is more safe.

Also more people online to talk to and it kind of feels wrong for me to be drunk in the day plus people might pop up and knock on my door like parents or what not so night is more safe.
Same.Day is too risky.

@FrailPaleStaleMale wish you could way in the same for @FinnCel

I don't drink tbh

@FrailPaleStaleMale wish you could way in the same for @FinnCel
I do prefer day drinking too.
I'm however taking a break, at least a month. Probably even more if I can

I do prefer day drinking too.
I'm however taking a break, at least a month. Probably even more if I can
Why do you prefer day drinking?

are you an alcoholic OP?

That is actually what I am hoping for to fix my sleeping schedule.

No that is why I asked how it felt to drink at day time since I never really tried it.

Drinking in the day time is weird tbh, wouldn't reccomend it.

Drinking in the day time is weird tbh, wouldn't reccomend it.
Yeah I think so too the light from outside just puts me off but ass @FinnCel mentioned it might help with my sleep schedule and I have tried fixing that for over a year so now I am drinking untill like 8-9pm at the earliest and go to sleep.

Yeah I think so too the light from outside just puts me off but ass @FinnCel mentioned it might help with my sleep schedule and I have tried fixing that for over a year so now I am drinking untill like 8-9pm at the earliest and go to sleep.
It works, trust me

It works, trust me
I really hope so I am drinking now and just waiting for it to be at least 8pm preferable 10pm so I can try and fix my sleep schedule, I am glad you answered thank you I really hope it works 12+ months is a long time not being able to have a normal circadian rhytm, my youngest little brother used to spend a few weeks fixing his when we lived at home and I didn´t get it because I could easily fix mine in 3 days but now I get how hard it can be I REALLY hope this works.

@Blacktarpill and that is how it should be I usually only drank 5-6 beers 2 times a year starting at like 21 it makes it so much more special and the hangover always scared me away so I would wait a long time but if you drink more often you get more used to the hangovers so just keep it casual.

Have never tried it

@zangano1
Good don´t start

It makes you feel exausted around lunchtime, give it a try but you'll see it's not worth it

I only drink at night but when I do, I go all out!

I only drink water all the day. does it count?