Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Day dreaming about a car veering off from the road and killing you

Brainlet

Brainlet

Retard
★★
Whenever I'm outside (extremely rare) and hear a car approach me, I often imagine them veering off from the road and just ramming me at 60mph sending me flying and eventually landing in a bloody fleshy mass at the side of the road. Two main advantages to this scenario, no.1 you die, no.2 aren't seen as an attention seeking cuck for killing youself.

Whats wrong with attention seeking? If i had the balls and means id go on television and blow my brains out in front everyone.

Whats wrong with attention seeking? If i had the balls and means id go on television and blow my brains out in front everyone.
That sounds fun, fair point. When I refer to attention seeking what first comes to mind for me is instagram whores though.

it nearly happened to me on wednesday whilst going home from college, driver wasn't looking and speeding fast as shit and he fucking suddenly stops, I was just stood there hoping he'd run me over

I always wish a crossbow bolt would come breaking through my window and pierce me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back