Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal day by day i become more low inhib

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
life just keeps throwing me low punches in the gut how can you even be high inhib after the blackpill day by day my inhib keeps lowering being high inhib will lead you to become bullied and used by people we need to become lower inhib as incels we have nothing to lose anyways being high inhib will be the end of us

Tbh I used to be horrified at the thought of flogging and rap-battling foids, now it doesn't faze me at all :feelsjuice:

I have deeply held trust issues, so faking it doesn’t work. Never was NT anyways.

I have always been high inhib. Though as a child I was always silent and never spoke a word to people, in class, etc.

I learned speaking to people at a later age, but relatively im less high inhib than I was as a child

People are Shit in a SEA full of Shits

And If your Not the Shit you will get Shitted on , time and time again

So you night aswell be Shit yourself , being high inhib or you want to " Appeal to society IS a Handicap

@Sadandangrycel