Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 5-6 of Tindermaxxing

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’ve decided on a new strategy: swipe right on every girl. I can do this because I have unlimited swipes since I bought Tinder Plus for a month. I’ve probably swiped right on 500+ girls at this point. Even landwhales. And out of all these swipes, I only matched with 1 girl who unmatched me after I sent one message. This is not looking good…

It’s over

I’ve decided on a new strategy: swipe right on every girl. I can do this because I have unlimited swipes since I bought Tinder Plus for a month. I’ve probably swiped right on 500+ girls at this point. Even landwhales. And out of all these swipes, I only matched with 1 girl who unmatched me after I sent one message. This is not looking good…

It’s over

You actually paid money just to find out you want to kill yourself?

It’s over
Bro, it's over. Face is everything on dating apps if you're a guy. 500 is more than enough to confirm this, try changing your pic to a Chad and see how different it is.

It’s over
Tinder is a meme, should have used some other dating app. Better yet, social circle maxxing is the best chance you have