Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 4 of Tindermaxxing

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I honestly feel like I’m not getting anywhere with these apps. I got matched with a 4/10 noodle on Hinge, but she ghosted me almost immediately. And then I got matched with a tall blonde Stacy who was way out of my league. I feel like she only did that to make fun of me. She unmatched me after I sent her one message.

I’ve swiped right on probably 300+ girls at this point. And I’m not getting a single match. I already knew I wouldn’t get matched with blonde girls. But I can’t even get matches with ethnic girls either.

I honestly regret getting Tinder. I took a risk by creating a profile. The possibility of finding love in exchange for embarrassing yourself by having your profile public for everyone to see. But I’m not getting a single match, so I’ve effectively embarrassed myself for nothing.

@Pancakecel was right

I want my thick eyebrowed gf now

Time to try Grindr

I told you devs behind these apps don't want you to leave them. Besides, you were competing with freemium chad users, now you are competing with premium chad users.

Last edited:
Time to thirdworldmaxx

I wouldn't say you've embarrassed yourself - the fact is no one cares what you do. Local foids will just quickly swipe left and move on, focussing on finding a Chad to try and snag.

And then I got matched with a tall blonde Stacy who was way out of my league. I feel like she only did that to make fun of me. She unmatched me after I sent her one message.
Same tbh, think they do it just to be cruel or as ego boost.

I already knew I wouldn’t get matched with blonde girls. But I can’t even get matches with ethnic girls either.
Dating is winner takes all. Chad takes both blonde and ethnic girls. They are fucking literally every type of girl, including fat ones.