Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 3 of Tindermaxxing

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I got a notification from Tinder. I got excited because I thought I had gotten a match. I opened the app and there was nothing there. 30 minutes later, I got another notification from Tinder. And it was just a message from Tinder itself. Sigh. And then I saw a notifcation from Hinge. I GOT A MATCH. But it is a 4/10 noodle girl who is 4’11”. Sigh. You guys were right when you said that I would have more success with SEA girls. What do I do? Do I chat with her or no? Fuck it. I decided to chat with her. She lives far away from me so I don’t think this will lead to anything. Her bio said that she loves food. So I asked her what food she likes. She hasn’t replied yet. Part 1

Weren’t you the guy claiming autists are the real truecels?

Watch out, if it's a woman from a far distant place, then it may be a scammer account or it may be fake. It seems suspicious that a person from the other side of the world would match with someone far away from them

Last edited:
I usually sperg out when I'm craving pussy but can't get none... it's over
Fap before talking to foids. That way you won’t go full retard

I remember reading that dating apps typically have a user base that is 78% male.- So because of that imbalance, those apps are not much use to a man.- It's hordes of guys chasing only a handful of girls, LOL that's not really gonna work.

You might need to pursue "real-world" methods of finding a mate instead, because dating apps are gonna be a dead end for that reason.

I remember reading that dating apps typically have a user base that is 78% male.- So because of that imbalance, those apps are not much use to a man.- It's hordes of guys chasing only a handful of girls, LOL that's not really gonna work.

You might need to pursue "real-world" methods of finding a mate instead, because dating apps are gonna be a dead end for that reason.
Problem is i never go outside

Online dating kills ur ego and self esteem slowly. Ive been on and off for 10 years and I truly dont even see myself as part of the human race anymore.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Tinder is great for males looking for ropefuel.

Those tinder notifications from "women" is tinder trying to get you to buy their premium crap.