Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 3 of Tindermaxxing, part 5

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I got unmatched after sending one message. I knew it was too good to be true. So basically, I got matched with this tall blonde Stacy. I figured it was too good to be true. She was way out of my league. She probably just decided to gice me a chance to impress her. She asked me if I had a party trick. I wrote that I could juggle with three balls. She replied ”yours and one more?”

I responded with ”do breasts count as balls?” and got unmatched. Well. I know that was probably a horrible answer. But I had no one to help me. I was on my own. I feel depressed. The feeling of rejection is horrible. I guess this is what I have to endure on Tinder. Countless of rejections until I find the right one.

It’s over

I got unmatched after sending one message. I knew it was too good to be true. So basically, I got matched with this tall blonde Stacy. I figured it was too good to be true. She was way out of my league. She probably just decided to gice me a chance to impress her. She asked me if I had a party trick. I wrote that I could juggle with three balls. She replied ”yours and one more?”

I responded with ”do breasts count as balls?” and got unmatched. Well. I know that was probably a horrible answer. But I had no one to help me. I was on my own. I feel depressed. The feeling of rejection is horrible. I guess this is what I have to endure on Tinder. Countless of rejections until I find the right one.

It’s over
dont worry brocel. if chad said the same thing, he would be ejaculating semen out of his boner hole into her pussy as of now. Just remember, whenever a subhuman makes a joke, it will not be taken kindly by anyone

If Chad said what you said, she would've been over to your place within minutes

dont worry brocel. if chad said the same thing, he would be ejaculating semen out of his boner hole into her pussy as of now. Just remember, whenever a subhuman makes a joke, it will not be taken kindly by anyone
Yes, exactly what I was thinking. Handsome dudes can get away with any corny pick up line and get laid. He should know his looks are what disqualified him in the first place, not his response

I feel bad and commend you for having way more balls than me, but holy shit that line :feelskek:

I feel bad and commend you for having way more balls than me, but holy shit that line :feelskek:
Do you have any suggestions on what a better line would’ve been?

making sexual jokes as an incel isn't worth it. its probably better to just have a normal conversation, sexual lines are reserved for chad/lites

It was genuinely a good line. She was just looking for attention from the start. You would've been unmatched or ghosted regardless of what you said

Dont give up champ

Fakecel if you're matching with and getting responses from Staceys.

Also, be aware that probably 20% of females on Tinder are catfish.

Yes, exactly what I was thinking. Handsome dudes can get away with any corny pick up line and get laid. He should know his looks are what disqualified him in the first place, not his response