Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 3 of Tindermaxxing, part 3

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’ve bought Tinder Plus for one month, so now I have unlimited swipes. I’m addicted to swiping. It’s like an OCD behavior. I’ve been swiping for 2 hours straight and I still haven’t gotten a single match. Also, I saw two of my former classmates from middle school. No, not high school. Middle school. I was known as the quiet and weird kid back then, and those girls probably haven’t seen my face in 8 years. At this point I’ve probably seen like 10 girls from my former high school. This was my biggest fear when creating a Tinder profile. But I don’t give a fuck anymore. Laugh at me all you want. Take screenshots all you want. Fucking sluts.

Anyway, my first and only match on Hinge hasn’t replied during the entire day. I think I’ve been ghosted. Oh well. I honestly think I would’ve gotten matches if I lived in SEA. But now I have Tinder Plus, so I can actually change my location now. I’ll experiment with this…

It’s over.

Sad how these apps profit off the plight of loveless men

You getting no matches on muh dating apps is not a surprise, what did you expect? They're hookup apps for the good looking.

Surely you know this shit already, can't be that oblivious

You getting no matches on muh dating apps is not a surprise, what did you expect? They're hookup apps for the good looking.

Surely you know this shit already, can't be that oblivious
I’ve decided to go all-in. So im leaving everything on the table. Tinder is my last hope of finding love

I’ve decided to go all-in. So im leaving everything on the table. Tinder is my last hope of finding love
Define "all out". Paying for some plus version of the shit? That wont do anything, it's just to give desperate guys some form of false hope, and then those companies line their pockets with it.

But whatever, ignorance is bliss.

Well you've got an entire month to try. Might as well make use of it. Also dating apps are bullshit. You legitimately have to be 7 or higher just to get below average women and landwhales. You will never be able to find your looksmatch or even lower because it's the land of the juggernaut law.