Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

day 3 GOMAD

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
have been sleeping alot, apparantly this is due to some nutrient in milk that makes you sleepy. the effect would be negligable in normal amounts of milk but when you drink a gallon a day the effect becomes very obvious

biggest surprise for me is the SHITS i have been taking:
theyve been totally normal

i was expecting to be taking explosive liquid shits 6 times a day but have been doing normal shits a regular amount

i went to the store today and bought another 3 gallons of milk and will be continuing GOMAD

Trying to gain weight I see

choccy milk ?

What are trying to achieve with OMAD by just drinking milk? Leanmaxxing?, bulkmaxxing?, what?:feelshmm:

Last edited:
What do you mean?
Images   2024 08 22T195926052

how? too much sugar? i never got sick from chugging as much choccy milk as i can
yeah probably just too much sugar
and the milk companies use lower quality milk for the flavored milks so it might have something to do with that
my weak genetics cant handle it

5'9 around 125lbs
Damn, you really need to bulk up. I'm kinda skinny too at 155 pounds and 6'0". Gaining weight is fucking hard for me, and I eat 3500-4000 calories a day just to still be skinny. I envy those fuckers that can eat like 2500 a day and be 200 pounds

have been sleeping alot, apparantly this is due to some nutrient in milk that makes you sleepy. the effect would be negligable in normal amounts of milk but when you drink a gallon a day the effect becomes very obvious

biggest surprise for me is the SHITS i have been taking:
theyve been totally normal

i was expecting to be taking explosive liquid shits 6 times a day but have been doing normal shits a regular amount

i went to the store today and bought another 3 gallons of milk and will be continuing GOMAD
Gomad is legit but keep your insulin sensitivity up, milk has a fuck ton of sugar and pounding it all day is asking for all them carbs to just go straight to fat instead of muscle, trickle pulse the milk and I’d say time it around ur workout(just don’t shit yourself)

Cardio + berberine or metformin to keep the body sensitive to the carbs

The sleepy feeling could be you’re bg is way too high, if it’s 90+ get your cardio up asap or take the milk out, no point putting on shit weight, I’ve done it way too many times trying to get big quick, it’s just not worth the long cut

Measure your bg first thing morning, it’s important for it to be sub 90 to be highly sensitive to glucose

damn mirin, best I've done is a half-gallon with a lot of soda, ramen, and ice cream to copensate for the rest. Full gallon would be like having milk as your only liquid, is it?

damn mirin, best I've done is a half-gallon with a lot of soda, ramen, and ice cream to copensate for the rest. Full gallon would be like having milk as your only liquid, is it?
i have some water and a cup of coffee in the morning but other than that, milk is all ive been drinking

yeah probably just too much sugar
and the milk companies use lower quality milk for the flavored milks so it might have something to do with that
my weak genetics cant handle it
choose ones with low suger tbh, i think u sleepy due to suger, as we getting older we ccn handle it less than when we were young

The sleepy feeling could be you’re bg is way too high, if it’s 90+ get your cardio up asap or take the milk out, no point putting on shit weight, I’ve done it way too many times trying to get big quick, it’s just not worth the long cut
wow u seem to know a lot about this tbh