Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Day 2 of walking outside: heightmogged by a 6’5” somali foid

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
So yesterday I was brutally mogged by a couple who were hugging in the grass of a park. It was extreme suicidefuel, but I was coping and thought that it was just a once in a bluemoon occurrence and it won’t happen for a while again. Maybe I should keep going and dilute that experience.

But Nope.

I got brutally mogged by a foid who was at least 6’5” without her high heels, and was about 6’8” in her high heels. I got brutally heightmogged by this foid. I walked back home, locked the door, went to my room, found a nice comfortable spot on the ground, and laid to to rot. It was completely over.

Last edited:
everyday experience for me

Fucking erfuel bro i know the feeling having tall guys its a thing but getting mogged by a foid makes me want to burn her

Fucking erfuel bro i know the feeling having tall guys its a thing but getting mogged by a foid makes me want to burn her
she was acting smug knowing he heightmogged me to oblivion

if i had to choose between a 5'6 gf or a 6'5" i would choose the 6'5", i like a very taller girls

btw OP, does it really matter that you got heightmogged by literally a 6'5" toilet. 6'5" is very rare, the creature that heightmogged you isn't even a human being. i wouldn't get angry tbh unless i see a lot of 6'5" whores

I get mogged all the time being 5’9. It’s all impossible to find a Somali male that’s not over the age of 50 shorter than is smaller than 5’10. I am a midget

Last edited:
I get mogged all the time being 5’9. It’s all impossible to find a Somali that’s not over 50 shorter than 5’10. I am a midget
same

the last time I went outside I visited a church that was desecrated for some leftist art program and there was a tweaker sitting right outside of it on a bench almost dying.
How is going outside supposed to make me feel better, when it just reminds me how fucked reality is.

Getting mogged by Zoomers in general is Brutal. Use to tutor some small kids of family friends 6/7 years ago. Now they are well over 6 foot. Over

So yesterday I was brutally mogged by a couple who were hugging in the grass of a park. It was extreme suicidefuel, but I was coping and thought that it was just a once in a bluemoon occurrence and it won’t happen for a while again. Maybe I should keep going and dilute that experience.

But Nope.

I got brutally mogged by a foid who was at least 6’5” without her high heels, and was about 6’8” in her high heels. I got brutally heightmogged by this foid. I walked back home, locked the door, went to my room, found a nice comfortable spot on the ground, and laid to to rot. It was completely over.
Bro somali women are so tall and their asses are so juicy:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I have been height mogged by like 6 different somali women in my life, 2 of them are in the hospital I work at and both are like 6'2 or taller.

Stacies of the black race

But Nope.

Next I will hear you complain that you got mogged by an elephant and a giraffe somalians are not even humans dude

Yes

I’m 5’4. I get mogged by every foid I see nowadays. It’s cruel and insane. I want to rope now:feels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

6'5 wow! I've never seen a woman above 6ft

I bet she smiles all the time knowing wherever she goes she will mog someone
More like mog everyone with her high-heels.

btw OP, does it really matter that you got heightmogged by literally a 6'5" toilet. 6'5" is very rare, the creature that heightmogged you isn't even a human being. i wouldn't get angry tbh unless i see a lot of 6'5" whores
Somali males here are very tall, and it’s not even that rare for them to he even taller than that.

Bro somali women are so tall and their asses are so juicy:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I have been height mogged by like 6 different somali women in my life, 2 of them are in the hospital I work at and both are like 6'2 or taller.

Stacies of the black race
Would you get with this one that is around 6’8” in high heels?

Next I will hear you complain that you got mogged by an elephant and a giraffe somalians are not even humans dude
I would have definitely dated her, but I felt so inferior at that moment.

If she looked like the other somali women I've seen, 100%
This somali foid was dark black but very pretty. Didn’t have the protruding forehead either.

This somali foid was dark black but very pretty. Didn’t have the protruding forehead either.
Dark skin is a fetish of mine. Love the idea of bleaching a tall dark woman. It's not like I'm attracted to only light skinned somalks

But oh well, that's enough day dreaming for one day

Dark skin is a fetish of mine. Love the idea of bleaching a tall dark woman. It's not like I'm attracted to only light skinned somalks

But oh well, that's enough day dreaming for one day
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Yeah, I would have also said yes immediately if she asked me out. But the way she looked down on me like I was a tiny insect was psyche destroying.

But Nope.

Did the tall woman say anything to you if she just existed then there's no reason to get upset... if she would have said something about your height you should say I'm sorry I don't climb trees thanks I'm 5ft 5in and women like to joke on my height all the time I tell them that I'm not too short they just are blind

Did the tall woman say anything to you if she just existed then there's no reason to get upset... if she would have said something about your height you should say I'm sorry I don't climb trees thanks I'm 5ft 5in and women like to joke on my height all the time I tell them that I'm not too short they just are blind
She just looked down on me like a roach. Non-verbal communication pill. I’m too beneath her to be addressed verbally.

She just looked down on me like a roach. Non-verbal communication pill. I’m too beneath her to be addressed verbally.
Worst part is we are both 6'1 and getting mogged by 6'5 foid is ultra erfuel

What about west african
west African women are imo top tier but facially East Africans look better. West africans do have very good bodies like Ghanaians.

west African women are imo top tier but facially East Africans look better. West africans do have very good bodies like Ghanaians.
Having congoid skull is a big advantage against capoid

@Copexodius Maximus Congoid is west African or basically just Bantus and those similar. Capoid are Khoisans

@Copexodius Maximus Congoid is west African or basically just Bantus and those similar. Capoid are Khoisans
Ah okay. Khoi san mog bantus tbh

But Nope.

Less than 0.5% of men alone are 6’5”+, so for women that’s got to be almost one in a million.

God provides suifuel to us whenever we go out. He intends for incels to rot in their basement, we were made to be cave dwellers.

I'm 4'6" get mogged by 6th graders

God provides suifuel to us whenever we go out. He intends for incels to rot in their basement, we were made to be cave dwellers.
I gave up after the first 2 days. Couldn’t handle any more moggings, so stayed inside the 3rd day.